Chapter 7: My Answer

Hayoung's P.O.V

As I woke up from my bed, the sun shines on me. I then thought about Sehun oppa, who we might bump into today, because of our comebacks. I got my phone, and immediately, a message came from Sehun oppa.

From: Sehun Oppa <3

Good morning jagiya~ wake up~ I want to see your angelic face today, come to the music program fast! I wanna see you so badly, the hyungs know about us already so drop the formalities as well, okay? Anyways, enjoy your breakfast and see you later! Love you <3

His hyungs know about it already, I mean, that's good, but what if they don't like me? What if EXO's fans found out? Our Pink Pandas might be upset and heartbroken as well, I don't know what to do, but seeing how many fans supports us, I guess there's not much problem, right?

I went out of my room, and saw my unnies cooking breakfast.

"Oh, Hayoungie's awake, did your Sehunnie text you good morning?", Chorong unnie asked me as I stiffened. I'm in big trouble...

"Its okay Hayoungie, we all know about you and Sehunnie already, now, lets just enjoy breakfast here, okay?", Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie set down the food that was cooked.

"Sorry unnies, I was planning to tell you all last night, but I thought that you were all tired, so I didn't tell you girls instead, I'm very sorry.", I apologized to them as they comforted me.

"Its fine now, but next time, Hayoungie you have to tell us, your the youngest here and we're just really worried about you.", Eunji unnie said as she grabbed a big plate of noodle soup.

Hence, everything's been going well, I see my unnies in a calm state, and my relationship with Sehun oppa is strong. Today, since we have a comeback we went earlier because we have to be ready since we heard that we would be the fourth to perform today, so we rushed a bit.

This time we headed to SBS Inkigayo for our comeback, where EXO would also be performing after their first win of 'Wolf' on Music Bank.

We wore our sailor costumes, but this time, in blue. Yes, we have a lot of colors for our sailor costumes. We first had B2ST oppas perform, followed by f(x) sunbaenims, and SHINee sunbaenims. 

"APINK please standby.", the staff said as we were on backstage getting ready.

"APINK please approach the stage, 30 seconds until we play the song.", another staff came as we went on the stage and positioned ourselves.

Soon, the music played, the fans, our Pink Pandas, were cheering for us, and we see, our hoobaes, like VIXX, BTS and others were cheering for us as well. We ended the song, and fans were still strong, still cheering for us. While we went back to our waiting room, a staff removed our mics, and gave us bottled water.

"Thank you.", we thanked her politely as she hurried back to her position for the next group to perform.

We went to our waiting room and rest on the chairs and sofa.

Suddenly, Chorong unnie played EXO's song, 'XOXO'. 

"Unnie, what if we get caught again like last time?", I told her.

"We're not going to dance Hayoungie, we're gonna sing, but I want one of us to make sure that no one will open the door suddenly then we sing like crazy.", she said.

"Lets play rock, paper and scissors, whoever loses, will be the one to be on standby.", she said as we did until I was chosen.

I had to sit near the door and had to open it every 30 seconds to make sure that they weren't coming. I then heard a staff point to where we were to EXO, seriously they were coming to our way. The song was finally on Sehun oppa's rap, so being the supportive girlfriend, I rapped his line.