Chapter 6: The Confession

Chorong's P.O.V

"We will start recording!", the PD announced as Defconn and Hyeongdon oppa entered the recording set happily.

They were now giving us our introduction, but do they really have to call us 'bad girls'? We're not bad girls FYI! 

"They're Weekly Idol's bad girls, its too long for them to come again. We, uncles, are waiting for so long. Finally after a year and 2 months, as if public service in army.", Hyeondon oppa started as we began to laugh at his speech.

"If you come out after this long time, no no no! If you come this late, no no no!", they started making fun of our song, huh?! Well, we can't take it, Eunji was the one really laughing really hard.

"They came back with 'No No No', our...APINK!", they finally introduced us as we entered the set greeting them.

"Hello, we're APINK!", we greetd to the cameras.

"Why is it too long for you to come?", Hyeongdon oppa asked.

"We want to come as fast as we can, but it turned out like this.", I explained to them.

"I can't recognize Chorongie...", Hyeondon oppa said.

"You've lost so much weight! You have to do it like before!", Defconn oppa basically half scolded me, half advised me.

"How hard is your diet?", Hyeongdon oppa asked me.

"I always do sport in this long time of break.", I told them.

"Because you lost weight, its like you don't have any energy as well."

"A while ago, in the waiting room, I can't recognize her, Chorongie, she's become really pretty.", he remarked as I thanked him for his compliment.

"And now, Bomi has become our new family.", he said as we all clapped for her.

After the recording...

"Yah! That's mine!", I told Bomi because she grabbed my Iced Americano.

"Well, first come, first serve!", she answered back at me as I watched her finishing my Iced Americano.

"I'm never buying you any budae stew ever again...", I told her as I pouted while going to our van, together with our manager oppa accompanying us.

"Girls, I think we should hurry up now, I think fans are starting to notice you...", he said as we hurried up and quickly went in our van. Once we got out of the parking lot, fans were surrounding us, good thing they stepped aside though.

"That's why I don't like it when you buy something before you girls go back...this happens every time we go to Weekly Idol, especially you Bomi!", our manager yelled at Bomi. Serves her right...that's what she gets for drinking my Iced Americano! Hmph!

"Alright girls, we're here, and tomorrow, we're going to another music program for your comeback stage.", he reminded us before we hopped down and slowly went to our dorm tiredly. We stood up for an hour, and I can tell, we are so tired, I wanna rest for the whole day tomorrow, but we have a tight schedule starting next week, our first recording of WGM, and next month, Roomate!

Basically, next month is gonna be half good, half bad, why? Because from next month, we're gonna have a really tight schedule, and things might not turn out the way we expected.

When we arrived at our dorm, everyone plopped on the sofa. We were dead tired, no joke.

"I don't wanna go anywhere tomorrow...", Naeun said as she fanned herself.

"We have to for our comeback Naeun-ah, I'll give you guys some time to settle down, afterwards we need to go to the practice room for tomorrow's comeback.", I said before I went to my room.