Chapter 2: Collaboration

Naeun's P.O.V

We woke up early the next day, since our photo shoot with B2ST oppas was really early. We all headed to the photo shoot place where our make-up and stylists were getting ready. A staff confronted us and told us that B2ST oppas should be here any minute.

"Okay, thank you, we'll wait for them.", Chorong unnie thanked her.

"No need for that, we'll watch our hoobaes getting their make-up and hair done.", we turned to see B2ST oppas with their make-up on. Honestly, I was blushing really hard because when they said that it seems as if they were stalking us or something, but they are B2ST oppas so no harm intended.

We went to our waiting area where B2ST oppas followed us, I was really freaking out but fan girling at the same time. Who wouldn't?

After getting our make-up done, B2ST oppas complimented on how pretty we look even if we had no make-up on, in fact, I think I was the only one who was blushing hard, because I can't even look at them in the eye face to face.

We had to wear school uniforms as part of the photo shoot, but I was wondering, who will be my partner? I was wearing a grey buttoned jacket that's part of the uniform, and a black skirt above knee-length, as for the shoes, I wore typical black shoes, and long black socks that almost reached my knee.

"Son Naeun, you are to be partnered with Lee Gikwang.", I widened my eyes, Gikwang oppa? He was the first one to shoot a scene with me for an MV for our debut song, 'I Don't Know'. 

We first entered the photo shoot, while the directors were giving me a perfect pose, I notice some of my members were teasing us. Then, all of a sudden.

"Naeun likes Gikwang oppa~", they all sang teasing me because we had to hold hands. I was blushing really hard because the camera man noticed that my ear was really red. 

"Naeun-ah please put your left hand on your hips, and cross your legs, Gikwang-sshi, please put your right hand in your pocket and your left on Naeun's shoulder, and both of you please smile.", he told us as we did what we were told. From the distance my members were secretly taking pictures of us, but I had to maintain my image in front of everyone before I kill them.

We were done, and I have to admit, but I look really pretty.

"Good work both of you, now please call Yoon Doojoon-sshi and Park Chorong.", the director told us as we called both of them.

"Leader unnie, please take your photo shoot with Yoon Doojoon oppa right now.", I said in her ear as she whacked me on the head a little bit too hard.

Then, the rest did the same, Bomi unnie with Dongwoon oppa, Hayoungie and Junhyung oppa, Namjoo and Hyunseung oppa, and lastly, Eunji unnie with Yoseob oppa. At first, when we saw them for the first time personally, we called them sunbaenims and used formal words in front of them, but when we met the second time, they told us to call them 'oppas', and even told us to not use any kind of formalities when we are with them.

Hayoung's P.O.V

We finished the photo shoot in no time, and now, we are headed for lunch together with B2ST oppas. 

"Hey, I heard your going to have a collaboration with EXO, is that true?", Doojoon oppa asked us.

"Yeah, but out of all groups why them?", I asked with a little hesitation in my voice.

"Why? You girls should be thankful and happy, not so many artists get to have a collaboration with them, unless its from their own agency like SHINee sunbaenim, Girls Generation sunbaenim or f(x) sunbaenim you know. Its really rare for us to get into a collaboration with them.", Yoseob oppa said as we arrived in a restaurant and place where not much people gather around.