chapter 15:her feelings

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

Omo! Their reaction really were shocked as I tell them the truth.haha, its just that Im joining their trip~duh~Im not ruining the trip. From their reaction its look like Im ruining their trip, like seriously if not because of me maybe you guys will live under the bridge AKA homeless.

"But you say that jisoo hyu.."

"It was just a lie kim mingyu"

The mingyu guy sighed as he heard the truth that coming from my mouth.I don't know that this clever boy in our school was so dumb like this.how can he get high score if he's this dumb?

"BTW why are you living far away from your parents?"

"And who told you that?"

"Myself"

How can hyein fall in love with this stressed and arrogant guy? Lee jihoon seriously what do you do to my friend?

"My parents have their company here, more then that they not recently live with me because they have to make sure for their company in other countries"

"Wow~you sure have rich parents Jung haye"

"Whatever"

The game continue again as minghao spin the bottle and it stop at that crazy, arrogant yung aeree.

"Its the truth of course"

Did she just mentioned truth in her words?

"Let me ask~how do you feel on your first kiss?"

All the dweller were amazed with the question that coming out from me.on the other side I can see jeon wonwoo tried to control his anger on my words.

So how is it jeon wonwoo? Its hurt right?but its hurt me more when you backstabbed my heart which is our love!

"Well~its freaking nice Jung haye~"

"Okay, let me spin"

Aeree's bestie once again offer herself to spin as she sensed the bad aure coming from me and this girl.which is her bestfriend.

"Okay, haye choose dare or truth"

"Truth"

I choosed truth because it'll be freaking scary to choose dare.haha.and now its woozie time to ask me the question.

"Do you have boyfriend before this? And who?"

This 'so called fairy' is so dumbed crazy!

"Do I have to answer it?"

"Yes, of course! "

"Ugh! I answer yes"

"Who is it?"

This guy! I promised to kill this freaking fairy of hyein.hyein-ah Im sorry but this freaking fairy really annoyed me! But I promised to find you another fairy for you but just in mydream.

"You already ask one question~"

"I already mention it in my question, so its consider as one question~"

My planned to escape the question failed when he had the answer to doomed me.Argh!LITTLE FAIRY! I hate you!

"Its your hyung~"

"Tell me his name please"

"Its jeon wonwoo! Satisfy? "

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

I bet haye is still have those feeling of love for Jeon wonwoo.if not why does she have to let the tears fall for him? But why do I care for her feeling? Am I jealous for the feeling that haye have for him? But why? I supposed to be happy knowing that haye don't have any feelings for me.

I exhaled my breathe.

"Hyerin-ah"

I called for her name as the person passed my figure. I wanted to apologise that I made her cry just now.but she refused to meet my gaze and I end up holding her wrist to stop her steps.

"Hyerin-ah, I just want to say.."

"Let me go!"

Hyerin's loud voice made all the dweller comes out from their room in shocked.

"Hyerin-ah"

"I said let me go!"

"Hyung..let her go.."

I let go of hyerin's wrist as chan commend me to.hyerin ran and hugged wonwoo that was standing not far away from her.

-MINGYU'S P.O.V-

My heart beat faster when seeing hyerin sudden action.and the worse thing was she's doing that to wonwoo hyung?!! What the hell is that ?why don't she hug me instead of wonwoo hyung?!

On the other side wonwoo hyung patted the girl, trying to calm her.

"Wonwoo, bring her to her room"

"Hyung, let me"

I offered myself to bring her to her room, my heart will explode thinking on what will they do 'together' in her room.

"Okay.."

~~~(in hyerin's room)

"Hyerin-ah, gwenchana?"

I asked her about her condition for the 10th times but she just stand still with her own thought in her mind.she's in her world~and she's ignoring me.hmpf!

"Hyerin-ah"

"Mingyu-ah, why am I so dumb, crying about the guy that even don't have any feelings for me?"

I sighed on her words.she confessed to joshua hyung, yeah she confessed to him.but what can I do? If she do love joshua hyung I can't stop her feelings. Things that I can do is just pray for her happiness.

"Hey"

My attention moved from hyerin's figure to jeonghan hyung, he was standing infront of the door.huh, Im glad that he came, seriously I don't know what to say to this girl.he is my life saver.

"Mingyu, can you leave us for a moment? "

"But hyung .."

I tried to refuse jeonghan's words, like seriously what will he do with hyerin together in this room.but as seeing his serious gaze I surrender.

'Hyung! Why did you told me to leave my girl together with you?? AAAA...'many negative thought digest in my brain..started from he open his cloth to..ugh! Mingyu stop it!!

So how is it? Vote and comment please.

And btw if you didn't understand or what just txt me or comment or whatever. Saranghae.♡