chapter 9:first trip together (1)

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

today is the day for we to enjoy our trip at sungkhwan's hometown at jejudo.actually we don't have any plan on this holiday and s.coups give the idea to release our tention at jeju since it has a nice view.

As the older in the group s.coups really take care of us and he even know what I need.I felt really stressed since the lips bite incident. That girl always followed me no matter where I go and she even know where's the place I usually hangout.

What a huge burden!I have a look on the bruise that she left on my left arm on the last day of school, which is yesterday. It was green added with purple in colour.i sighed letting go the heavy burden on me.

"Jisoo, are you okay? If your not we can still cancel the flight"

The older asked me with his anxious look while the others that were also standing near us look at me with their creepy look.

They sure feel mad if s.coups cancle the flight whereas we already here at the airport waiting for the rest to come.like seriously is he insane or what?

"No..its okay, I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and move my attention to the surrounding of the airport helping sungkhwan to find the rest that were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago.and that's when my eyes widened when seeing three figure that were mingyu, hyerin and that girl.

Ugh! Seriously why does mingyu have to bring his precious classmate together with him?! Now my planned to release myself already failed because of that presence.

"Sungcheol,can we cancle the flight? I feel sick so sudden"

"If you told me to cancle the flight just because of that girl of yours then my answer is no"

What? Seriously he's really mean and I take it back my praise for him~he even didn't care on what I felt right now! Really, I can sensed a bad things will happen between me and thay girl in this trip.

The girl fastened her speed as she saw my figure, ugh here we go again! She opened her mouth as my body were 5 inch away from her.gladly I can stop her by holding her shoulder.

"Please, not now.."

I don't know where did I get the words but im glad that she end up nodding her head.atleast she didn't do that crazy things here in the airport.

My calmness turn out fearful as she whisper a scary things on my ear that made me felt goosebumps on my body.

"Okay, then I'll do it later FORSURE and keep it as a promise"

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

I chukled as I whisper those words on his ear meanwhile he was with his frightened face.I found it cute.kawaii!!! Cute!! Aegyo!! Haha, I won't let you break your own promise, gummy bear.

I moved my legs towards hyerin direction and sit beside her.she was busy playing with her phone without even saying a word to me and I sensed something wrong with her expression. But im not really care with that since Im already here.

Actually not either hyerin or mingyu who'd told me that they having a trip in jeju island and they even didn't bring me here.the truth was actually I already planned to visit my parents who was working there and I met them at the entrance.

The great thing was they belive on what i've told them that joshua's the one who invited me in this trip.

~~~(in the plane)

"So you were dating secretly behind my back?"

The girl beside me chukled as I ask her the question for the 3rd time.really how can I belive that she's dating without telling me? And the worse thing was she's dating with jihoon.like seriously is she's my friend hyein or was she's being possessed?

"For the third time I answer yes..yes ..and yes, I admit that I date him"

"But why didn't you told me?"

"At first I wanted to tell you..but..when I heard that you're in love with jisoo oppa, I invalided it..because I don't want you to ask my Boyfriend with your crazy question about jisoo oppa"

I rolled my eyes and moved my attention to my gummy bear prince that were talking to s.coups.were my obsession to him made him scared of me? Were my feeling that dangerous to him? I sighed, im not obsess with him and im not in love with him actually.I just tried to persuade my feelings to love him because for me he is the right person to love.

I just tried to find my lost feelings back.its hurt when people around me avoided me because they've thought me as a crazy person who'd obsessing gummy bear.I just want my self back.

-WONWOO'S P.O.V-

I still can't belive that the person that made our maknae blush last night was NaHyun, aeree's friend.like seriously what did that girl do until chan bring her here with her friend?

"Why did you bring those two girl?"

I asked the maknae that were sitting beside my left arm, where at the right was mingyu that were sleeping soundly(meanie couple♡)

"Why do you ask, hyung?"

"They were bullies in our school,dino, im sure you know that~"

I heard sighed coming out from his mouth.he does letting out the huge burden from him.

"They were not like what you think, hyung"

Im sure that the two girls planned something in this trip and manage to involve chan in their plan.I hope Chan's feeling was not deep as I thought it was, because I don't want NaHyun to hurt his feelings!

-AEREE'S P.O.V-

my plan succeed and thanks to NaHyun that already success in seducing lee chan with her aegyo.and now I just want to enjoy my life seeing that girl which is haye suffer in my hand.I'll make sure that, that crazy girl suffer slowly.

"Aeree, are you sure that you want to use Chan's kindness?"

"Nahyun, I already told you that my plan is for you to seduce him so that we can follow wherever they go~its just a simple plan!"

Huh! This girl~did she want my plan to fail? Is she even my friend for me to call? If she's my friend she will only listen to me! Why does she even ask those question? Its sucks me off!

"But until when I must pretend to be in love with him? You know that I can't just in love with him just like that~and I don't want to hurt his heart!"

"Just follow what I've told you..if you think that Im your friend! "

Is she even a dumb girl that have a kind hear? Seriously if she is one of those 'so called kind girls' then goodbye! I will never had a friends that was kind or polite or even childish!

NaHyun is sometimes childish and she even always showed her aegyo to me that made me wanted to kill her badly.but in this case she's still useful for me to move on to the next plan.thanks to her aegyo that I hate that were also made lee chan's heart to melt.

Well, its not hard to knelt his feet to a girl like me if I have NaHyun.his frilty made him fall to NaHyun's aegyo and its not my fault if someday he feel the pain.

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WAS SO BUSY PREPARING MY BRAIN FOR THE UPCOMING EXAM,AND MAYBE I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK SLOWLY, IF I HAVE TIME

HOPE U ENJOY IT, AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT