chapter 13:her tears

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

"What did you just say? Worry?"

Im laughing, letting all the burden come out with the sadness.Im sure this guy is performing jokes, and it really tickle my stomach! He really have the talent to performe at gag concert!

"Seriously, your jokes are the best jokes that I ever heard"

"Haye! Its not a jokes! I really worry about you and I need to talk about us"

"What? About us? I think there's nothing between us!"

Huh! Really is he insane or what? Its already two year passed and he want to talk now? Duh! Dont have to add the burden because My head were full of thought and burden! Starts with school, friend which is Jang hyein, and also..ugh! Incident with him..that guy hong jisoo.

And that's the reason why Im here at the beach alone.I don't have any courage to meet him that hong jisoo, also his gaze which is freaking hot! So I planned to stay all the day here thinking about me, us..and what so ever!

"Haye, please..Im sorry tha.."

"Sorry? Just save your apologise for your girl which is yung aeree!"

"She's not my girlfriend! "

He raised his voice, shaking my eardrum, froze my body.it shocked my nerves of! Why does he have to yell like Im deaf person? Why does he have to made me feel like this? Its me who should be mad at him! Im the one who hurting!

My tears was about to fall but it stops as I heard someone mentioning my name.

"Haye, don't you kno.."

The male words stop as I suddenly hug him and bite his shoulder.Im glad that he came at the right time, thanks Hong Jisoo you're my life saver.and I owe you my heart.

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

Im ready to spill all my words to the girl as I saw her figure but my words stop as the girl hug me and not forgetting her bite on my right shoulder.at the time like this~but I do really miss her bite these two days, its look like I cant live without it.I don't know the actual reason though.

I start to feel wet on my right shoulder.was she crying? But why? As my brain thinking of many thought, my eyes landed to guy that was standing facing me.jeon wonwoo, is he the reason why this girl to tear up? But why and what the reason?

-NAHYUN'S P.O.V-

"Okay, we're on our way back"

We were together alone searching for haye.here together, its really awkward and its just adding my guiltiness.ugh! Im feeling like I want to spill all the truth but..

''They found haye already, lets go back"

Chan that was standing beside me informed me the news then grab my wrist letting me follow his steps.but my body still froze, I feel like not going back before I let go all the truth.huh! Mianhae aeree, you're the only friend I have and I don't want you to make something wrong like this.

"NaHyun, are you okay?"

"Chan-ah, Mianhae"

The male that was facing me suddenly turn blank when he heard I apologise. So I planned to continue my sentence.

"Actually I don't have any feelings for you, but I have to say that I love you because aeree told me to but please I hope you.."

My words stop as chan put his point finger infront of my lips.I really didn't want to hurt this guy feelings.I will take the risk if that can heal his heart.

"I really didn't think that this things will end up faster"

"What do you mean chan?"

I really didn't understand on his words, what's the meaning of his words?

"For me, when first time you fake confessed to me it was just like a dream and if it is then I don't want and won't wake up from that dream, but badly your kindness made me wake up"

What? Did he just mentioned fake confessed? Wait! Don't tell me he know from the start? But if he know why don't he tell me? Why does he let this plan continue?

"You know? But.."

"Thanks to Aeree that made this plan work, now I didn't have to see you from the far"

"Ugh! Mianhae"

Chan sighed letting the burden out from his heart.

"Don't say sorry"

"Mianhae"

I fake laugh as he met his scary gaze with mine.I forgot that he told me not to say that words.NaHyun! You really are clumsy just like aeree say!

"I hope we can still continue this relation, NaHyun-ah"

"But I..I..ugh! Mianhae"

I just can't continue my words so I end up saying that words once again.ugh! Im so dead.

My eyes widened up as chan pulled me closer to him and move his face closer to mine, now our face just inch away.but I didn't refuse his lips,the kiss turned passion as my hand touch his nape while his hand was wrapped around my waist.

I broke the kiss as my nerves comeback to its reality. shit! What did he just do to me.

"Yah! Are you insane or crazy or out of your mind?"

"Im all of that..wait, didn't I warn you that I'll kiss you if you say that word?"

"No you didn't!you know what? we still underage to do that! "

"Im turning 18 already, and beside you enjoy the kiss right?"

Lee chan, the guy laugh like there's no tommorow when seeing me pouted.I also can feel that my face turning red,why am behaving like this?

It didn't last longer, my red face as the guy strikes my cheeks.

"Chan!!"

"Blame yourself to be cute"

I crossed my arm as the male stuck his tongue out.I know Im cute but hell don't have to this to me!

Once again my eyes Widened as he back hugged me, but surely my heart beat faster.why am I feeling like this? Why are my heart beat like there's no tommorow? Why am I keep worrying about him? Why?

"Your cuteness made me fall for you, how come I hate it NaHyun-ah?"

"Think it yourself!"

I heard the male chuckled as I finished my words.

"Lets help Aeree comes out from her bad dream"

I moved my face to the guy, did he just mentioned Aeree? Did he?

"What did you say?"

"I say I love you"

I rolled my eyes hearing his jokes,Im serious here~but its okay my ear is still not deaf, Im sure he do mentioned Aeree's name.my happiness explode like seriously I strikes his cheeks.im out of my control.

"I love you too"

Im sorry that chan's and nahyun's part is a bit yeah its not supposed to be that way.the kissing part but I love him that much.that cute guy♡

Vote and comment♡