chapter 16:pure or true?

-HYERIN'S P.O.V-

"Mingyu I hope you didn't eavesdrop us~"

I chuckled in my heart when hearing bumped voice from the door, it might be the curious kim mingyu that trying to eavesdropping jeonghan oppa's words.This kim mingyu seriously have high curiosity.

"Hey"

I felt goosebump as jeonghan oppa hold my shoulder with his soft hand.what are you trying to do oppa?

"Hyerin-ah, do you know that loves divided into many parts?"

Loves divided into many parts? What do that mean actually? My thought were playing in my brain.and now my curiousity was to high to reach but I didn't dare to ask or even open my mouth.

Well right now Im still cover my ugly face with both of my hands.I still can feel the tears forming out from my eyes but not worse than before.

"those are, love that we felt to our friends, family and others that were precious to us that was called pure love.why do we called it pure?"

Pure love ? What and why does that feeling called pure love?

"Because it was pure and will never fades from our love or feeling, and pure is just the same meaning with genuine"

"And the next feeling was called true love,true love is what we felt for someone. Yeah you can called that person as someone special. On the word 'true' if we connect it with love it also mean as true-hearted which same as loyal, obedient, faithfully and devoted."

Now I understand. How can jeonghan oppa get those love things from? He was really amazing, like seriously amazing.from the two feelings people will thought it as the same.

"Hyerin-ah, look at me"

I felt jeonghan oppa hands letting my hands move from my face.but I didn't refuse to follow his wish.

"Aigoo..look at your ugly face"

"Oppa!"

I move my face away as he teased me with his words! This oppa is seriously! Seriously crazy!

"Okay Im kidding"

"Look, do you love Joshua? "

I nodded my head slowly as jeonghan oppa asked me the question. Ugh! This is very embracing!

"What do you felt when you with him?"

"I..I felt calm as I near him, and he's very caring type of person that always be there when I need..well..but not for now anymore~"

A tears skip from my eyes as I remembered the guy I love, that was also rejected me.

"You know what hyerin-ah, for me you just love him as your brother~just like a pure love does"

"But it hurt me so bad when he choose that gummy bear girl more than me"

"Well, because you love him as your brother and you don't want your brother to forget about you when he had someone special"

~~~

I digested and played jeonghan oppa's words repeatedly until I get the answer.its not like I already get the answer but it won't stop until I get one.

"If I didn't love joshua oppa then who do I love and like?"

"Well I can't answer it because you have the answer, and for my opinion if you did not want to get hurt then love someone that already love you"

Still the same question in my mind.who do I love? And who is that person that love me?

"So how are you jung hyerin?"

I slapped myself as I heard question that was directed to me.it was kim mingyu.

The guy sit beside me without any permission as I look at him.

"Why do you care about me?"

"What do you mean hyerin-ah?"

On his look I can describe that he was shocked when I ask him the question.Im asking him to direct didn't I?

"Why do you care about me?"

"Well, not only me who care about you..the members also care and worry about you"

"Okay"

-MINGYU'S P.O.V-

Hyerin move her attention to the floor as I told her the truth.well I can feel there's something from her words.something that myself can't predict.but I feel it must be related on what jeonghan hyung just say to her, but what is it?

"Hyerin-ah, did something bother you?"

"I just confused on my feelings..jeonghan oppa say if I afraid to get hurt then love someone that love me, but I don't know who..but surely from his words he's telling me that that someone is someone that I know..but who?"

I blinked few times hearing the words that just coming from hyerin.that hyung really want me to confesse my feelings didn't he?but it doesn't matter now, If hyerin do know my feelings what will she do? She love Joshua hyung not me.

"Mingyu, do you know that person that love me?"

"If you do know what will you do with that person? Its just waste of time to know about him if you didn't have any feelings for him.its just..Find someone that you truly love"

I planned to go out from this room, its just hurt me that I'll never have the chance to love her just the way I want.but what can I do? I can't control her feelings, bcs those feelings belong to Joshua hyung.

My step stop as I felt someone grab my wirst, and that someone is hyerin.what did she want? Isn't it enough to hurt my feelings?

"Mingyu yah, do you love me?"

"I..I.."

The girl, Jung hyerin pulled me into her embrace which made me shocked with her action.but my heart do flutter with her action.I never imagine that I'll be in her embrace.

"I know I can't love you just the way you love me, but I can try to love you because I need you..so please Kim Mingyu don't run away from me anymore"

"But I thought you love .."

I broke the embrace as she finished her words.

"Capture my heart Kim Mingyu..will you?"

I pulled her near me and kiss her with happiness. This is the day I waited from birth.Her lips, her view, her everything I love it since the first time seeing her.and it will never fades because I know she was my everything.

Oh my gad! This chapter was so cheesy and I like it, hope you like it to.and also crossfyar hope u love it♡♡

Vote and comment♡