chapter 6:trying

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

Like this, like that, this and that.I follow the performance leader steps.since Im the worse in dancing I have to pay more attention when hoshi show us the steps.

Its not like we're dancing to become an artist or even an idol (its just an imagination okay) we gave up and throw away the time we had to enjoy and rest our self after forcing our brain to study hard.besides we can have fun and know each other better if we spent our times together.

"Hyung, you did it again"

I snapped back to reality as soonyoung called me, eventhought he didn't mention to who's he refering to but I already know.as I said before Im the worse in dancing.

"Mianhae"

"You should do it like this"

Soonyoung was busy showing me the right steps while the others take the time to rest.and that's when I saw hyerin standing infront of our studio's door.shooked he head while smiling sweetly seeing her brothers.

"Hyung, please focus!"

"Ugh! Mianhae"

I apologise to hoshi as he chided me with my own mistakes. I did it again.jisoo! You have to focus so that you could be like chan and even jun or minghao.don't forget our hoshi, of course.

"Just stop forcing your energy, oppa.."

Its hyerin, like usual she'll come to our practice room or our dorm but that doesn't annoyed us because she's so cute and always care about us.and there's always one guy who always wait for her figure to come.

"But I have to memorize all those steps so that the members could stop"

"Oh really? But does it mean you can force your energy? You too have to rest.oppa, just stop your excuses..here eat some"

I got stares from the others especially kim mingyu as hyerin orientate her hands that was grabing a slice of a pizza direct to my mouth, and as a gentleman I opened my mouth awkwardly receiving her kindness.

"Good boy, oppa you have to eat to"

After feeding me the slice, hyerin orientate the pizza slice that remains to soonyoung that were standing beside me.uh! Im glad that she's not only feeding me.

~~~

"Oppa, I heard that a crazy girl brutalised you"

The youngest beside me ask me the question, she look very anxious.ugh! Its already spreading~but seriously I feel bad that people label her as a crazy girl.she's not crazy, for me she's just having fun. (But she's having fun in others pain)

I sighed before starting my words, for me its fine for hyerin and the others to feel apprehensive but I don't want her or even the rest to think about me that much.they have their own life to think, not only my life.

"Its not like she's a crazy girl, she's just a normal girl that behaving like a crazy girl"

"Who is she actually?"

Now she asked me and her voice showing me that she does feel anxious right now.

"She's..."

"She's my classmates"

Before I can continue my words, a guy that is staring at both of me and hyerin from the start cut my words.this guy, why does he even felt jealous to his hyung? Didn't I told him that hyerin was not my type? Ugh! Whatever.

"Your classmates?! Who?"

"Jung haye,the gummy bear lovers"

So she's gummy bear lover, oh, that's why she almost cried when that bullies almost throw her gummy bear packet, she's funny.wait!

Talking about gummy bear, it reminded me with that girl.

-FLASHBACK-

I was walking alone while carrying plastic bags that full of groceries that I just bought from the store.today is the day where sungcheol will bring his cousin that was just moved here to meet us (seventeen).I remembered he mentioned hye..hye..ah..her name was jung hyerin.

On my way going back to dorm I heard crying voice when I passed the playground park.I couldn't see anyones there but I can hear that crying voice, it was a girl.

I allowed my steps to follow the rhythm of that voice and it end up behind the tree.there was really a girl and she's folding her legs and landed her head on it.

At first I just want to ignore this situation and go back to the dorm, but when hearing her weak and sad undulation I forbid myself from going.I tried to find something in my plastic bags and found a packet of gummy bear.its chan's, but I have to sacrificed it for this girl.

"Hey..are you okay?"

I tried to ask her whether she's fine or not but she's continuing her cry instead of answering me~of course she's not fine, jisoo!

"You know, if you're sad you don't have to think of that things, just let it go.but if you still can't forbid your self from thinking of that things..eat this.."

I landed the gummy bear packet on her side, but she's still rigided her body but its okay.

"And I'll pray for your happiness and calmness, okay..don't burden yourself, see you"

And I left her without any answers, why is she crying? Did someone hurt her? I don't know but I'll pray for her happiness. But seriously where did I get all of those words?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Its two years ago when I met that girl and now I never met her again to ask her.but why do I have to care? Haha.but I wonder is she happy now?

If that day I could see her face, maybe now I'll still remember her.everytime I dream about her I just saw her folding her legs and landed her head on it.and that's figure always made my heart to skip a beat, even when first time seeing her.

But the worse things that I deserved that day was from the maknae, chan.he's totally mad at me for giving that girl his gummy bear and he told me to buy it right away.

"Oppa-"

My woolgather fades away as the female infront of me waved her hands infront of my face.ugh! Woolgathered again!

"Are you okay hyung?"

I nodded as I moved my face to mingyu that was asking me about my condition.the couple infront of me seems worried~so sweet.

HUHU..I LOVE THAT FLASHBACK♡WHO WILL THAT GIRL BE?CONTINUE READING♡

VOTE AND COMMENT♡♥

I PROMISE TO PUBLISHING CHAP.7 TODAY, SO WAIT♡