chapter 18:Mianhae

Sorry for all my readers that already finished reading this book, actually I already published this chapter but I don't know how but Its still in my draft like seriously im sorry!^-^

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

Its been 1 month since she didn't bother me.And I kinda miss her, that gummy bear girl, Jung haye.But what can I do? She's really mad of me and until now she didn't even bother to mess up around me.she even ignored my presence everytime I messed up around her.Now what should I do? Give up?

No way!

She's the first girl that attract my heart and I will never let her go! Hong jisoo hwaiting!But what is my next plan? I already do everything for her so that she forgive me but it damn failed.

Ugh! I have to think of a brilliant idea so that she could forgive me.I really miss her and her bite.also her lips.

What should I do?????!!!!!

Come on joshua! Think! Think! You must think before the day come! You want to go with her right?

Yeah our school were having a party for us.and we must come in couple.and I wanted to go with her.no I have to go with her.and will never go without her.but how? I already do many things but It failed.

-FLASHBACK-

Today I got text from kim mingyu that haye was punished to clean their class by mrs.shin because she come to school late.and now here I am waiting for the bell to ring.

I hope this plan success.

4, 3, 2, 1 RINGGGGG!

"Its the time"

I went to mingyu's class which is also haye's class as all the student clearly went home.I can see haye was busy wiping their class window adjacent the door.ugh I really miss her view.

I went closer to her classroom without her realising it.as the line clear, I straightened my body that was bowing..I told you that I was hiding right (?).

The girl, was shocked when she sees me standing infront of her.now our boundaries is just the window.

I stick a note infront of her eyes.'haye Im sorry'but she just ignored me by continuing her works.then I stick another note that was saying 'I miss you' but still she ignored me. I continue sticking the next note 'don't you miss me?'.and she gave the same reaction as before.

Ugh! What a damn fail!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Now what am I gonna do? I already act cute to her by sticking all those note.but she's rejected me.But I already know that she won't fall with flowers.

Ugh! I hate the time I gave her a rosebud.

-FALSHBACK-

After the sticky note idea, I comes up with a new and romantic idea which all girls would fall.this idea is the best idea, I think, and it suited me well because I am a gentlemen.

I started my steps as I saw haye was walking along the corridors, she was with hyein and hyerin that time.

"For you"

I leaned my hands that was holding a rosebud.and my heart was jumping in cheerful as the girl take the rose.but it last longer, My heart broke to pieces as haye drop the rose to the floor and destroy it by stepping on it.