chapter 3: first love

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

I was walking along the corridors, waiting for the break time to end. Hyein was busy doing her homework and she couldn't accompany me walking around. Well its kinda boring to wait for the bell to ring so I planned to have a walk.

My legs continue to walk from the corridors to the football court. When seeing thare's match was on going I sat at the side bench to have a watch. I don't really like to watch football match but for now its okay.

RING!!!!

A few minutes later the bell rang, telling us that break time just ended so I planned to go back to class.

DUSH!

My legs stop giving response as a ball landed, hitting my head and that made me to feel dizzy. And that's when one guy approach me. Our gaze met follow by the heart beats. Minutes later we broke the eye contact.

"are you okay? Im sorry because.."

"no..no, im okay"

My body started to feel weak and I felt dizzy after saying those words to that guy. His hand was wrapped around my shoulder, giving me courage to stand.

"hey, are you okay?"

--(AT THE NURSE ROOM) --

At first I don't want to burden him to bring me to the nurse room but seeing his serious face, I don't have the courage to stop him.

"sorry"

"nah, its okay.im fine"

I melt with his concern..oh my, jung haye!stop it!

"BTW im wonwoo, jeon wonwoo"

"jung haye"

~~~

"wonwoo?!haye, are you crazy?!he is a playboy!you shouldn't messed up around him or you'll be the next target!"

He is a playboy? Seriously?he's not like what you imagine hyein-ah. he's polite,kind and he always care about me. And that's what I love from him. Huhu.

He is my first love.

"haye,im talking with you not the wall!"

"hehe..mianhae"

I slapped myself as hyein raised her voice. After meeting that cool guy, I've always been daydreaming. Dreaming about his eyes,his lips and everything about him.

"you should stay away from him"

"hyein-ah,he's not like what you imagine"

"this girl!"

~~~

From day to day,week to week,month to month. Its not really month to month, hehe. We've become more and more closer. From friend to a lover. And he's so sweet and caring.

Our love story started at the school garden,at break time.

"haye-ah"

"mm?"

"do you want to be my girl?"

When hearing that words coming out from his lips, my eyes widend. Really, I can't belive it.

"haye?"

"no!! I don't want to!you jerk! I hate you!"

VOTE AND COMMENT♡