chapter 2:meeting gummy bear girl

-JOSHUA' S P.O.V-

We were walking around the corridors without even stopping our mouth from chatting. Its not seventeen if we just shut and do our own things.haha..and thats what made me feel joyful everytime being with them.

"Hyung, guess what? I woke up this morning and I saw s.coups hyung dance A-choo with this kind of expression"

Our laugh burst as dokyeom made a silly expression. Our happy virus is always be like this, I can't even imagine if he gets married someday. I can imagine the corps of his future wife with her organs out, because of non stop laughing.

"Dokyeom-ah!!!''

Once again we laughed seeing s.coups attacking Dokyeom's neck. His face was red as tomato.. hahaha (imagine it>-<)

"ah..hyung,mianhae"

"I won't forgive you, dokyeom-ah"

Poor dokyeom but he deserves that from our leader so that he can learn how to control his jokes or probably he'll never getting marry like..ever!haha..JK

"BTW where's woozie hyung?"

The maknae started to interrupt as he relized that jihoon is not with us. Oh yeah where is he? Isn't he suppose to be with us right now?

"ah,woozie said that he can't join us because he had to meet mr.kim right away"

We nodded at the same time as hearing hoshi's soft voice.. oh my..so soft..but don't fall for it(but I already fall like seriously,chan-ah mianhae) because it will last longer if his jokes comes out. At that time don't expect his soft voice will come.

DUSH!

We suddenly stop our chatting session as this one girl unexpectedly bumped to me and made herself to be in my embrace.not exactly 'in my embrace' but more like standing infront of my chest. Which made the others look at us (me and that girl) in horror. Really their expression were way too bad.

Without even saying a words, the girl steps away from us. Not that I care about what just happened between me and that girl. Probably she was just my fan.

"haye, are you okay?"

My calmness was different from the others(seventeen). I don't know why but they were just like someone who just saw a ghost. Duh. thats just a girl,not a ghost. Even if it is a ghost, they shouldn't express their face like a girl. Man!we must act like gentleman!

--(AT THE DORM)--

My brain can't stop thinking about their expression when seeing that girl in my embrace. Why do they made that kind of expression (they never made that expression before). And also mingyu. Why did he asked about that girl condition? Is that girl someone special to him? But I thought he like our little sister,hyerin? Wait! Don't tell me he's actually a playboy..

No ..no..no, it can't be. I know mingyu and he's not a playboy eventhought he have a nice view but Im more handsome than him. But..

"oppa,are you okay?"

I slapped myself as this cute girl approach me with her question. Our little sister will always care about her oppas',how sweet.

"im okay,hyerin-ah^_^don't worry okay"

My attention move to the male that were standing not far away from us after seeing hyerin's sweet,polite smile. Who else it could be if not our mingyu. His eyes were so sharp and full of anger and I know that he's jealous seeing me together with his girl.

"oppa,I have to go now, I already promised my mom to go out shopping with her"

"okay then..see yaa"

All the member bid goodbye to hyerin as she mentioned that she have to go and its not a wrong timing. Now I want to ask mingyu about that girl.

"mingyu-yah"

He moved his poker attention to me as I called his name, his eyes were still full of anger. But its okay I know how to calm his anger.

"don't worry hyerin is not my type, beside for me she more like my little sister..anyway, who's that girl that bumped to me this morning?"

"ouh..thats haye, my classmates"

I nodded my head understanding his words. So she's just his classmates. Btw now his mood back to normal already. See? His anger is not that bad so I can continue my question since I still have one.

"but why did you guys give this kind expression when she bumped to me?"

He chukled and suddenly widend up his eyes in shock like he just realized something in my words but what is it? I think theres nothing wrong in my words.

"what with those look?"

"hyung, are you serious that you don't know anything about her?that haye girl?"

My attention moved to dokyeom that was sitting beside hoshi and now all the members' eyes landed on my charming face except for woozie who smiling like a crazy person and for wonwoo,he's just buzy reading his book. Since when does this guy being such nerd?

"like seriously im not kidding"

slowly I moved my attention back to dokyeom who's waiting for my answer. The members look at each other face as I answered dokyeom's question.

"what?"

"okay..okay, all students in my class said that..she's..crazy?"

"what?crazy?seriously?"

"well,actually the rumors have it so we don't know either its true or not"

Seriously crazy? But if she's really crazy why did she even go to school instead of the hospital? Don't tell me crazy person also know how to study.

"she's not crazy!"

Wonwoo's angry voice made all of us turned shocked,also with his behavior who just throwing his book with full of force. Hell,whats wrong with this guy? What happened to him and how did he know that that girl is not crazy?

After saying his angry sentence he leave us with our confused look..yeah..except woozie.

"yah,jihoon! Whats wrong with you?"

"yeah, did you get cold?"

"nope, Im just in my happy mood"

And once again one of our member leave us in confusion. These day people seriously easy to be crazy!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE♡SORRY IF IT WAS A BIT BORING BUT DON'T WORRY IF THE STORY STARTS IT WILL BE FUN>_<