Raven's Crush.......... back room love

Chapter 11…  

Amanda***  

  My stiff body was unable to move and I groaned getting up, my sheet was spotted with blood. Hurriedly I walked out of the room rolling the sheet into a ball. Rushing passed my father with his morning cup of coffee.   “Hey kiddo what you up to?” He asked stopping me…  

“Period blood gotta get it out…” I said smiling knowing that was the only thing he would be too disgusted to stay for long.

  “Ewww… get that thing away from me…” He said making a frown and moved letting me through.   I quickly washed and dry the sheets with the intention of placing them back on the bed. Slowly I climbed the stairs and heard giggling from my mother and father, I bent the corner to bump into mommy on the floor and daddy over her kissing her.

  “OMFG!!!!! MOM!!! DAD!!! GET A ROOM EWWW EWW EWWWWWW” I shouted covering my eyes and stepping backward. I began to fall down the stairs before they could have caught me. I don’t know where she came from but, Jessica reached out of nowhere and grabbed me; I knew it was her from the way her soft body pressed against mine.  

“Well, good morning sorry if I interrupted something…” She said sooo innocently. She pushed me up allowing me to balance as she took up the sheets that fell on the steps.  

“Oh dear heavens!! Thank you Jessica… What can we ever do to make it up to you for saving our little girl??” Mother said pushing daddy off and kissing Jessica’s cheek.   I watched Jessica’s fake innocent look and shook my head…

“I have to go spread my bed…” I muttered and moved off swiftly to my room hardly listening to the mummers behind me.   Soon enough I showered and got ready for school, as I walked through the door I saw my mother. She seemed a bit better than the pale state she had taken when I left her on the stairs.  

“Darling!!” She called after me and waved me to come to her.   “Yea mom?” I said moving from the door to her…   “Jessica is making a friend of hers to carry you to school…” She stated then gave me her stubborn’ I am the mother listen to me’ look so I avoid my reply. “Jessica is a nice girl otherwise from what I heard about her in the beginning, she is so sweet and helpful I hope she rubs off on you some day.”  

Rub off? I asked myself shaking my head; she more than rubbed off on me last night I thought. Soon I began to feel cold sweat on my back when I remembered her last words. “I’ll let you admit you want me…”    Mother snapped her fingers before my face “Earth to Manda…Earth to Manda…Come in Manda…Do you copy me…” she said brining me back to the present.

  “Sorry mom what where you saying?” I said flustered a bit and trying to tame my graphical mind.   “What I was saying is, maybe you need to get to know her better… She seems so nice, but she is awfully shy. I want you to make her feel welcome. She is only with Raven and I think that girl in no good… So you are you watch out for Jessica got it?”  Mommy said, Jessica entered the room in a blue top and a jacket over it and jeans pants. Her spiked hair was curled now and she looked still stunning.  

“Our ride is here,” she said looking down at her hands not at my mother. “Good day miss,” she said doing a feminine bow.  

My mother smiled and looked at her giving her one of her motherly gaze “Just call me Shara,” she said.  

“Ok Miss…. Shara...” Jessica replied and I gagged in the sweetness she was throwing off.

Thankfully the car horn went off and I got the door but froze immediately when I opened it.   WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING HERE!!! The girl looked at me with a disapproval scorn. “What is she doing here…” I growled under my breath.