Henry make up it to Jake

Chapter 9.  

Henry****  

Ever since I suggested that Jake might not have been my 1st love as a male I got the cold shoulders from him. He seemed to not show one flicker of emotions while I held onto Jaun and giggled.  

Jaun was just doing this cause he wanted to know what it was like to fuck a guy. He made it very clear also I look like a girl and was the only “innocent” looking one there in the school that was gay.   I didn’t bother to tell him that I had sex with Jake so much time I am far from being innocent. Jake was my '1st lover and love but he didn’t need to know that.  

 I was pushing my luck with Jake and the pass told me that was not a good thing, but I know I won’t give in so easy, well I think so… Besides I am allowed to have fun too right?  

“Hey hun I am going to the bathroom for a sec or two…” I said to Jaun, I passed him and made my way to the bathroom half expecting Jake behind me.   I made it into the urine area and urinate which was very relaxing for me I fan it and was about to push it into my pants when someone grabbed me from behind and rubbed me hard kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned a bit, “So that’s what your dick feels like…” Came a voice I didn’t expect…Grace

  I pushed back away from her as she almost fell on the floor “GRACE WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN HERE!!” I blurted out.  

“Isn’t it obvious, I never fucked a gay…wanted to give it a try you know, you been on my list since grade 7.” She answered folding her arms.

  “Grace…” I began then he finally came and finished my sentence…  

“Grace, get out…” Jake stood at the door post leaning on it folding his arms charmingly, he looked down at the flushing female who brush pass him “By the way,” he said stopping her “walk home with Jaun it’s over and tell Jaun I am taking Henry home.” His voice was deadly calm.   “BUT,” Said the tearful Grace…

  “Shut up before I actually get mad…” Jake reply and looked down at her then finally taking his eyes from me the anger there was so stunning I stepped into a corner far away from him.   Dude whoever says Grace was dumb?

The girl pretty much half ran out the freaking room almost landed on the floor.   Then his eyes came to me as he closed the door behind him, I shivered and instinctively stepped back into a dark area of the room. He backed me into the wall and blocked me with both arms next to me his face close to mine as our lips faintly brushed against each other.  

“Now, You said I am not your 1st but I better be your last,” He said darkly then there was a loud bang on the door and Jaun’s voice outside knocking the door down.  

Jaun was screaming “JAKE YOU BASTARD OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!! WHAT YOU DO TO GRACE SHE CRYING HER EYES OUT!! DON’T YOU DARE HURT HENRY!!! OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR LET ME GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND!!”   With the mood Jake got in immediately at the sound of his voice I knew Jaun was going to commit suicide. “JAUN IT’S OK HE IS NOT HURTING ME YOU CAN LEAVE.” I shouted as Jake took graceful glides over the floor. 

“Don’t do it Jake,” I said to him softly and he paused half way to look at me.  

“THAT BASTARD IS FORCING YOU TO SAY THAT COME ON!!!” Jaun shouted back and Jake started to walk once more towards the door.   Oh God why won’t that idiot shut up?! Jake opened the door and Jaun rushed passed him as Jake looked at him. Jaun ran over to me asking me if I was ok, Jake just stood and watched us, I nodded that I was fine.

  He left me then and went up to Jake even though he was shorter… “Dude what’s your problem 1st you make Grace run to me crying now you frigging around Henry.”   Jake looked at him and before I could have warned Jaun he was on the floor barely breathing.

Jake shove both hands into his pocket “Damn he was annoying…” He then looked at me and walked to the door then looked back totally carefree about the half alive boy on the ground. “You coming?”  

I nodded hoping not to get him angrier and was out of there; Grace had left healing her broken heart with a new boy buying her strawberry shakes. She glared at me when she saw me passing at Jake’s side. I could smell the hatred now burning off her and I looked at her and gave her my middle finger. The girl literally burst the cup open as she turned red with anger, her new boyfriend jumped up and complained but she ignored him.  

The drive saw smooth when Jake carried me home he didn’t speak and I was afraid he was mad at me so I pushed my hands over his thighs and rubbed him, no reaction, I sighed he was shutting down on me, I couldn’t stand him like that.  

I grabbed the wheel and crash parked the car “What the Hell HENRY,” She growled.  

“Shhh,” I replied and parked the car and pushed back his chair. He glared at me and I pulled his pants and looked at him.  

“I am still gonna be mad at you,” he growled and I smile knowing I could win him over cause as soon as I touched the thick flesh he was erected.

I kissed it and took him into my mouth, he moaned and held onto the seatbelt tugging it lightly.   I sucked the top then inched down more taking him deep into my throat he almost died with pleasure and I gave him more licking him and sucking him. Then I jerked him off soon enough I took him into my mouth and he came, when he finished I lift my head and looked at him.   “Devil,” he said to me glaring at me.

  “Jake… I love you…” I said then kiss his forehead fixing his cloths and grin as I laid my head back…man I still had it. He eased onto the road back with the car.   Soon he pulled up at my house and dropped me off,

“No good bye kiss?” I asked pouting. He didn’t even glance over at me “Fine!” I said and pulled my seat belt and began to make my way out then he pulled my face to him and gave me a breath-taking kiss and I blushed so hard it reached my toes.