This is how Jake does it <3 XDD (edited version)

)Note this was tone down to the maximum LOL        

Jake***  

 Henry held onto my arm I finally twisted free Amanda and grabbed the lotion next to me. Soon enough his small gentle hands circled me.   He was not muscular than I he seemed quite feminine to me, his short ear length jet black hair, large cute brown eyes to match and cherry lips that were small and sexy as hell when he pouted and made me wanted to lick them off… His ears where small like most of his body and he was soft like cotton candy just waiting to be melted on my hot tongue.         

   I looked over at my stunned frozen sister and the smaller feeble female with brown skin, blue eyes and hair the same shade of Henry’s the dark  redish hair was long and fluffy like she used a lot of moose to get it so bouncy . If I wasn’t with Henry I would have turn straight in a heart beat just o bang her… also my little sister was already infatuated with her…  

“Come along Jake we need to finish the next orgasm to make your 20th for the day” Henry whispered to me huskily, the voice sends shivers down my spine. He suddenly pushed his cock against mine to rub them together in a burning sensation… I was now fully erected with anticipation “ Dear heavens Henry ama fuck you silly,” I hissed under my breath so the girl beside him wouldn’t hear me “ Were do we go next?” my voice was hoarse now since he didn’t give up on his damn burning touch on my sensitive dick.  

Ohh man he was really asking for it tonight he was fully erected as I was “Mhmmm” he began to think and his rubbing slowed into a more sexy pace… My cock was on fucking fire if it wasn’t for my sister and Jessica I would have pulled his pants down and fuck him silly…  

“OH FUCK THIS!!” I said to him still in a low voice but it was very unsteady, very unsteady. I lifted him up and threw him over my shoulders by now my sister had completely blocked the fact that we where here out and only enchanted by the girl before her unable to speak, I wanted to help her but Henry’s constant rubbing was driving me nuts.  

I rushed passed my family Amanda will eventually figure out what to say, everyone who dared to stop me of approach me got a hurried and harsh “Don’t care.” “Busy” or my favorite “SHOOO WHATEVER!!” I really didn’t want to be mean but the sexy looks that Henry kept on giving me when I saw his face in a mirror or glass caused my fucking dick to pulse.  “Come and say good bye to the family!!” Mom and grandma called just as my body paused before the basement’s door. I did not look at them only continue to put my hand on the door and shout above the noise and music “ BYE DON’T LOOK FOR ME…” And pulled the door and walked in.  

The place was very clean and was dark after walking down a couple of stairs I slowly rest Henry on the ground. He leaned on me as his head pressed into my chest for support he griped my shirt and I slowly pulled his hand from my shirt. He groaned slightly before balancing his weight on the barrel at his sides. I closed the door behind me and came back over to the flushing male.    

I immediately lowered the lotion from his hands and kissed him while slowly unbuttoning his pants… Thank heavens he had on no belt or the frustration would have been maddening to me to have to go through all the struggles of pulling the freaking thing off…  

With a soft nip on his chin I tug down the loose pants to his ankles along with his boxers, his large erection stared me down with its sexiness and I shivered. I lowered my head to his **** and kissed it looking at him as he moans. The look he had was hot as hell and the heat made me smile as I took him into my mouth.   My hot tongue rubbed against his thick flesh and I moved up and down against his **** as I watched his face, he moaned hotly. Soon as expected his hips thrust forward into my mouth as I pulled at his **** with my mouth. His hand’s held onto my head as he moved and gripped my hair shoving me down more onto him.