Virginity?? Lost... By??? Amanda...Who??? JESSICA OF COURSE

Chapter 10  

Amanda***

  I ignored the girl showering up in my room; Jake came into the house a bit late and stared at me. I shook my head and pointed to my room above the room “She is staying over,”  

Jake grinned at looked down at me“Poor baby,” He said.

  “Oh please! Where the hell where you bitch!!! You left me stranded and I almost got raped.” I shouted at him

  “Heh? Oh you know having some good time, punched out Jaun… Henry gave me a blow job… broke up with Grace… Yea that…” He said absently.  

“Let me guess Jaun dated Henry, Grace wanted to fuck Henry you saw and got pissed but ignored the fact that Grace left with Jaun to fuck him?” I said reading in-between the lines.  

“Well done sis,” He replied then snorted “So what you gonna do with Jessica?”  

I groan remembering her “I don’t know? She might rape me to death,” I said knowing that it wouldn’t be much of a rape.  

“It wouldn’t be much of a rape now would it?” Jake grin reading my mind, yea we did that in a weird freakish sister and brotherly way. 

 “Oh shut up!!!” I moaned…  

“I will when you agree to do some damage control with Jaun…” Jake said and I knew what he meant…

  “20 or 30?” I asked…  

“20, he is a minor case…” He replied and a smirk crossed his face.

  “Good, I’ll just charm the crap out of him and then tell him to forget about everything…” I replied, I was one of the most famous temptresses in the school. I could seduce the boots off  “Puss in boots” but I only used it for my brother’s ‘special cases’.

  “Ok what I think you should do about Jessica is ignore her of just give her what she wants…” Jake said with a grin “unless the virgin is scared.”

  “I AM NOT!!” I countered and blushed.

  “Whateva…” he replied.  Jake and I sat for a while staring at each other, then he told me just how deep the 20 will be worth.  

“So you will give me 20 dollars every week for 2 months if I get Jaun to shut up and not get you in trouble with mom?” I asked him in my bargain tone,“Hey bro I already am on a case with James,” I replied.  

“I know, but hasn’t that idiot shut up yet?” he said groaning “I mean it was 3 years ago, we had one little kiss and ever since he’s been acting like a cat in water around me,”   “Yea he got over it, I finished the loose end, you know my fav game play; pay a male whore to stay in the dark tell him the room to meet me make a video and show him then tell him to shut up.” I replied.  

I took the tape out of my bag, I threw the tape to him and he looked at the nametag and grin. “Sister dear you are a master at the arts I love you soo much…” he said glowing.

  “Oh please… you just love what I can do for you… but seriously…” I began to look at a picture of the family and Henry along in it taken 3 years ago couple months after I began the James case. “Henry is the best thing ever happen to you, ruin it and I will definitely ruin your face.” I really actually liked Henry a lot.  

“Ammmaannndaaaaaa!!” I heard my name called from the shower.  

“That’s my hint that I should go now.” I said and stood looking at my brother “ Don’t jerk off to that…” I said pointing to the tape.