Jessica and Raven

Chapter 5  

Amanda***              

I moaned… Oh yea I mean it I freaking moaned, yesterday I saw Jessica with her girlfriend, couldn’t believe my eyes it was her… sighs… yea her… Raven Roster, she hated me from I walked the first street and bumped into her and she let her books fell into the water. She was sooo furious I never forgot how she called me a bitch and all those shit people did…. I didn’t loose my cool but hey can’t lose what you didn’t have now can’t ya?   Raven looked over at me when she saw me coming and when Jessica turned and saw me I made my way passed her and she called at me but I was out of there faster than flash…   “What’s wrong with her?” Jessica asked Raven who replied too low for me to hear.      

Jessica***            

Raven had made it clear I was to stay away from Amanda but she was someone I was interested in she had a nice aura about her that made me curious to see what was really below it all.   “Are you even listening Jess…” asked Raven in one of her annoyed tone.   “Huh?” I asked trying to remember what we where talking about… errr I think it was something about her hair… or was it her new cloths… oh God I for got again for the 5th time in our convo.,. she is gonna be pissed…oh yea that’s it… we where talking about her new bra.. “Errm it’s sexy…” I said blinking.

  “Well I didn’t know you liked leopard,” she said grinning at me.   We where in her room now and I was on the bed in my jeans skirt and tube top red shirt. She was in her short flower dress, which I thought would look smashing on Amanda who doesn’t seem to leave my head ever since she fainted that day we saw each other. One of the reason I kissed her, was that I was immediately attracted to her like a lion to a dear.

But what ever… I had Raven… She was shorter than me by a inch or so… Cinnamon head with blonde highlights… Slender and curvy… Small spots of Freckles across her nose and she was very beautiful… but after meeting Amanda she seemed a bit plane to me.   Something warm touched my lips and I blinked a couple of times only to see Raven pressing her breast against my lips “ Suck it…” She said shoving it into my face….  

The last thing on my mind was sex with her but what the hell, this new community was driving me nuts. I opened my mouth and took into my mouth the delicate nipple and sucked it lightly tugging on it like an infant.

She moaned and pushed herself more into me then she moaned my name when I began to brace her onto me more and run another hand up her legs.   “I kissed a girl and I like it!!” Bellowed my phone from my waist and I reached for it not moving from my position.  

“Leave it…” she insisted and held onto me, I looked at the phone and saw the number of my mom on the phone.   “Sorry Rave this one is important…

” I said leaving her glistening breast.. “Yea mom?”    “Hey kiddo… come home early we going over to Jake and Manda for dinner…” She told me cheerfully.   I sighed and hang the phone up… Raven seemed unpleased might has well just let her have it at lease once before I go right?