Day 5

The Smile

"You are totally wicked." Lydia exclaimed when I was done telling her what happened last night with the Deadman. We, together with Samantha, decided to stay at her place after class.

"Oh Lydia you should have seen him. He was totally in my control." I said as I drew up an arrogant smirk.

"So what now? What's your next plan?" Lydia asked.

"Well, I think I'll continue what I have started last night. The only problem is how." I stated and perked my eyes at them to find some suggestions. I found Lydia excitedly thinking while Samantha was worried about something bothering her.

"Is everything alright Sam?" I asked and she turned to me a bit confused.

"Ah, yes." She answered but her eyes said otherwise.

"Come on Sam, spill it up. I can sense that something was wrong the moment we got here." Lydia commented.

She hissed and took a deep sigh before answering, "It's Aaron, he just won't answer any of my messages and won't pick up my calls either."

"Maybe he's just busy or something." Lydia commented.

"He doesn't miss my calls even if he is busy, this is the first time that he did not answer my messages, and this is the first time that I have a disturbing feeling." She said worriedly.

"Maybe you're just being paranoid." I suggested.

"Yeah, maybe. But what if he's seeing someone else? What if this is karma for me, for the things that I have done? I can't lose him girls. I love him." Samantha stated.

"Relax girl, Aaron is a good guy. He's just busy that's all." Lydia stated reassuringly.

"Yeah, so come on help me with my next approach to the Deadman." I said diverting the topic. She sighed and decided to just go with what we have suggested.

"Why don't you tease him?" Lydia suggested.

"Yeah, I'll just go to his apartment and tease the devil out of him." I said with a devilish laugh.

"You really think that would work?" Samantha questioned.

"Why not? That's how I got him last night." I stated with confidence.

"Yes, but you have to consider that he is not like any ordinary guy. He's a competitor Jade. He will surely adjust on his weakness. I think a plain tease won't work with him." Samantha answered knowingly.

"And what do you suggest?" I asked curiously.

"Teasing him might be a good tactic, but a plain tease like yesterday won't work anymore. You will need to take teasing to a whole new level." She stated which made me confused. Teasing would work but not the usual teasing?

"Can you give us a hint because we seem not to get your point?" Lydia asked sharing my blur thoughts.

"Try a different approach. One where you don't just go there with all the short clothes and give him those slutty gestures. Try to be more formal. Try to be wittier. Try to be someone in his level. Try to be the female version of him." Samantha stated. I was astonished, now it all makes sense.

"Well done Sam, well done." I said acknowledging her wisdom.

"Yeah, you really still know how to have a man huh? No offense." Lydia commented.

"None taken." Samantha replied and we all chuckled until we heard the doorbell rang.

"That must be Andrew. We will be having our tutoring today." Lydia stated and got up to open the door. An idea came to my mind. Tutoring, that will be the best way to have an intellectual conversation with the Deadman and hopefully escalate to an intense sensual evening.