Disgust

"Im here whats the matter?" Quentin said storming into my room. I paced up and down next to my bed picking at my nails.

"Um... i need to talk to you" i stuttered.

"Oh god what?". I stopped, berating heavily.

"I um...i don't know how to say it",

"Its ok Shaylee" he leaned in closer to me,

I stepped back. He looked with the same face of hurt as earlier.

"Are you cheating on me?" he guessed, i started feel my bottom lip quiver, my face screwing up.

"What? No? Who with? Shaylee who the hell is he? Is he on the lacrosse team? IS IT JACOB?" He was yelling so much i was worried my mum would hear.

I took a quivering breathe in "Not...not a him" i breathed. His face dropped and looked at me, shocked wasn't even close to describing his facial reaction.

"A- a girl?" he asked, i nodded slightly in reply. He closed his eyes taking a deep, audible breath in. "Who?"  he asked seriously, his eyes still closed. I started crying, My shaking wasn't stopping. Something in his eyes moved. "Wait? it wasn't Brook is it?" He whispered, still facing me. I sobbed and nodded.

"Oh SHAYLEE! Thats it, I'm going to get her, she knows I'm with you, i knew there was something wrong with her. I know hat it is, She's getting revenge for me breaking up with her. I'll get her back, she will regret ever making you cheat on me" he contained his yelling, pacing back and forth, rage erupting with every step.

"No, no Quentin it wasn't her fault, please" i said, he turned quickly to me. "What do you mean it wasn't her fault? How else did it happen?", worry spread across his face, mixed with rage and vengeance.

"Its my fault, I'm sorry, i didn't mean too. Im so sorry Quentin" i cried. He let out a throat yell, he stomped over to me. "How could you do this too me Shay? I love you, loved you. You betrayed me...Thats it, I'm never going to see you AGAIN!" He shouted at me. I could feel my hand shaking like crazy against my chest. He stormed out of my room. Soon i heard the front door slam.

I collapsed where i was standing, shrinking down beside the bed. I heard someone coming up the stairs, but i didn't even try to wipe away the tears. My mum came in, when she saw what was wrong she ran over to me. She went up behind me and pull me into her lap, she held me in her arms as i cried. Wet patches stained her and my own top. She soothed me with her voice and i let out all my caged emotions form the past weeks...relief filling me in many ways.