The Moment Everything Changed

Saturday night couldn't of come any quicker. Soon enough i was making my way to Brooks house, the passenger seat stacked with paperwork. I pulled up in front of the house. It was tall, I could see three stories. The top was small, i saw something moving inside, a dim light spilled out. Probably her room, I thought. I moved up to the door quickly and kicked on it lightly as my arms were full. I heard banging from upstairs, the door clicked open and Brook stood in front of me. Her hair was in a high messy bun, she wore a singlet top and pyjama pants, she looked at me happily.

She put up and finger and told me to stay, she hurried down stairs. I kicked my shoes off and sat on her bed, it was comfortable, the thick quilt soft under my fingers. I heard her coming back up. "I got pizza" she said holding a Pizza Hut box. I licked my lips as she put the box in front of me. The smell of meat lovers tingled my senses. We started pulling out pieces as i put the work on the end of her bed. She sat with her back near the bed head, i was sitting facing her. She grabbed a note book and started to scribble stuff down.

*  *  *

The pizza was gone within a few minuets. The sun had set and we were working silently on the report. She was muttering silently to herself reading. I was staring at her, she looked beautiful. Something inside of me was churning around, i felt the pain of anxiety rip through my chest and stomach. My heart was pounding on rib cage and i felt my cheeks flush. I looked at her up and down. I felt like i was in a trance looking at her, her features were perfect, she was perfect.

I pushed my stuff off of the bed. I pulled some courage up and took in a breath. "Brook" i said silently. "Hm?" she muttered looking up at me. I did something i wasn't ready for. I leaned in grabbing the sides of her face with my hands and kissed her. Our lips collided suddenly, warmth spreading through me, i felt her tense slightly, but after a second she relaxed. I felt her hands move to my sides. I pushed the books behind her out of the way as we fell back onto the bed.

I could hear the blood pumping in my ears, i could feel her heart beat intensify as i fell on top of her. Then i stopped, i pulled off her suddenly. What did i just do? I took a sharp breath in "I-Uh, I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry, i didn't me-mean to do tha-" she didn't let me finish, she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me down with great force. She took control this time and lead the kiss. It was a different feeling than i was used to, something clicked inside of me. It felt different from when i was with Quentin.

I leaned into her more, feeling comfortable and relaxed, she let out a moan in her throat only pushing me on. She move her lips away form mine breaking the kiss, she kept my face close to hers that i could feel her lips against mine still, i could feel her warm breath on my face. I looked back at her, her face was full of confusion and shock. "Don't be sorry" she moaned "I liked it". She grabbed my hips and turned me over onto my back.

The papers and reports were spread messily across the floor, all jumbled up and out of order, i didn't care, and neither did she. She straddled on top of me and looked down, passion in her eyes. She put her hands on the back of my neck and started to passionately kiss me. She pulled her arms away and started fiddling with her singlet. She grabbed the bottom and started to pull it over her head. She now showed off her lacy bra. She started to shift her body down my mouth, to my cheek, moving down my neck slowly kissing me. I closed my eyes, relaxed. Her touch sent electricity through me, when she started to move down to my collar bone, i moaned. She moved her hands down to my hips, i gripped the sheets beside me in pleasure.

She slowly started to make her way to my top. She started unbuttoning it, i was wearing a button up plaid shirt. She pulled it off with ease, sliding her hands up and down my back. She moved her lips back up to mine. I shifted my legs around with hers lightly.I tired to hook my legs around her waist whilst she tried to turn over again. It ended with a mix of limbs, and the next thing you know, we both fell-tangled together, onto the floor. I was half lying on top of her, her hand had slipped and rested on my inner thigh. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Well that was pleasant while it lasted" She muttered. I placed my head face down on her bear stomach. "Ha, yeah" i grumbled. I felt something stabbing into my leg, i looked down and saw the pen i was using drawing a line down my calf. "Oh god" i grumbled. Brook looked at me. "What am i going to do. Im still with Quentin, i don't want him to know that his girlfriend cheated on him, with his ex" my voice was cracking. "Its ok Shay, its ok" Brook lifted my head to her face. "You'll be ok, i wont tell him if you don't want me too, i promise you" she reassured. She planted a soft kiss onto my lips. I closed my eyes letting out a closed mouth sigh. I placed my head back on her stomach, she started to rake her fingers through my hair in a loving way.

I love Quentin i do, i don't know if its as serious though, but i love him. Though now...i love Brook, and i don't know what to do, i don't know how to feel. Im not going to choose over the other, no way, thats too difficult. For now, i'll keep me and Brook secret, i'll come out to Quentin when I'm ready. I'll be ok, i know i will, i have to be, who ever I'm with.