Clear Water Love

After whipping away the tears from my face, and her shoulder, we started to get on with the report. For the time i really just put all the sheet sin the right order and numbered them, whilst Brook did the writing, i really wasn't up for working, i didn't want to think about it again. I heard a knock on my door and it click open. "Mum" i said. She stepped in and quickly looked at Brook. "Who's this?" she asked confused. "This is my...friend, Brook" i hesitated. Mum smiled. "Well hello Brook, I'm Shaylees' mum, Karin" my mum said to Brook. Brook smiled and replied.

"Are you staying the night? I want to know if we need another plate at the dinner table" she asked. "Uhh... yeah i guess, thanks" she replied to my mother. Karin nodded and moved out of the door, shutting it behind her. I looked at Brook. "What? I wanna stay over, and my parents will be happy to not have another child around for one night" she implied. "One night?" i repeated, slight disappointment in my voice. "Well, we'll see" she said leaning in close to me. I started dot lean in, but she pulled back picking up her pen again. She smiled teasing me. "Grr" i growled playfully. I nudged her in the boob.

***

It was a hot and sticky night. The ceiling fan was on high, but just moved the hot air around. Brook and i were laying down on the bed with ice cold drinks in our hands watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. We were watching season 1 as i had never seen the show. "So whats with the chicken again?" i asked Brook. She sighed. "Lets just say its rogue" she grunted. I nodded. I got an idea, i tipped my head up and paused the show. "Hey" Brook protested. "Wanna go for a swim?" i asked her. "Where?" she replied. "In my backyard" i mumbled. "If its cold yes!" she said standing up. "I didn't bring any cosies though" she muttered. I smiled. "Third draw" i pointe dot my drawer. She walked dover rummaging through the draws. Her school skirt was short, like mine, though long enough to hide the but, just. I watched her as she pulled out multiple pieces of bikinis. "Um.. we got a problem" she grumbled. I looked up a there. "These won't fit me, your boob size is to big for me" she said.

"Hmm, what about if i go topless" she whispered. I felt tingles read through my body, my face hate dup. "Erm, its your choice" i muttered awkwardly. She bit her bottom lip. She turned aroudn putting it back in the draw. I got up and went over looking for some my self. She picked up one and put it in my hands. "This" she said letting go. "Its a size to small, i will just fit into it" i said, she just smiled. I grumbled and move dover to the there side of the room. I turned from her and slid my undies off from under my skirt. I put on the bikini trig to pull it out of my bum as it raised, i left it cause i wasn't going to stay.

As i bent to grab my phone and a speaker from my bedroom floor i felt bare, warm skin touch my on my back. I looked up to see Brook, hugging me from behind. I stood up and turned to her, She wore one of my bikini bottoms and a top pice tied tightly around her. "Im about to pop out of this bikini" i said hooking my hands aroudn her neck. "Good, i'll let you" she whisper into my ear, sending pleasurable chills down my spin.

We headed out to the back yard. I set up my speaker, putting some music on quietly to not wake my parents. Brook started to sink down to the first step. "Ooh" she yelped soothingly form the temperature. I looked as she slowly started defending deeper. She got int the deep area and floated mocking me. "Come on, come get me" she giggled. I smirked sarcastically and dived in. I hit the bottom of the pool. My floating hair tickling her feet. I felt her move around above me. I grabbed her upper legs pulling my self up. I moved around to her front sliding my arms aroudn her.

"Its so refreshing and pleasant" i moaned. she put her arms aroudn my waist. "I could make even more so" she whispered softly into my ear, her lips slipping against it. I gripped my fingers into her more. I heard a small giggle in her throat. I suddenly felt a wet feeling going up my ear. I let out a soft moan. She smiled and started to kiss me over my neck, my cheeks, my chin and over my mouth. She kept her self on ym lips for a while, and started to tease me. I felt her tongue moving against my lips and we kissed. We started floating bk. until my back hit against the rocky wall. I felt her slip, and the kiss became more pleasurable. My legs move don their own, lifting them selves up and wrapping around her waist. Her hands holding me up by my butt. She pushed hard into me, i could feel the individual rocks in my back. I winced, she took that as i sign to soften up, but i didn't let her.

Her foot was gripped against the wall of the pool, making sure to hod us both up. I kissed her, and bit her lip. She moaned and her foot slipped. We plunged down into the col water. Our shrieks quickly drowned out by the water. We both looked at each other under the water and laughed, bubbles floating to the surface. Then i saw her mouth moved, i heard the gurgled sounds of something she said. "I wuv, kyu" it sounded like. I quickly thought for a second, then it acme to me: 'I love you'. I shot up to the surface of the water quick. She followed. "What?" I uttered. My heart banged so hard against my ribs, i felt like i was having a heart attack. "i-I love you Shaylee" she repeated again. My eyebrows raised and i put ym hand to my mouth. She floats there for a second looking at me, waiting for a response. I darted over to her and hugged her. She put her arms around me. I whisper into her ear, "I love you too".