Tucker Tavern

The warmth of his hand was delightful. We swung our intertwined hands back and forth between us in rhythm as we walked. We slowed down our walking as we arrived at our destination: 'Tucker Tavern', a national restaurant, typical for a date. Being my boyfriend, Quentin lead me in and sat me down pulling out my chair for me. "You know i hate it when you do that?" i smiled at him genourisly. He had a smirk on his face that indicated to me he was doing it to mess with me. "I know" he replied sitting himself down. We were seated next to a window that covered the whole wall, i looked out across the valley, trees dotted the green plains, the sun slowly setting on the horizon.

I looked at the glass and saw my reflection. My eyes had gone a bright blue, my hair was done up in a messy bun (because i didn't have time to do it properly), my makeup still made my face look pale in the glass, but outlined my features more. I heard my name being muttered, "Shaylee?...Shay!" I heard Quentin snap, drawing my focus off of the glass. "Hm?" i grumbled. "What do you want to order?" he asked, i only realised then that a waitress was standing beside me. "Oh" i jumped seeing her towering over me suddenly. "Um..i'll just get what he's getting" i said to her, she smiled scribbling our orders down onto her note pad and walking off. I looked back to Quentin. He looked at me strangely. "Wha?" i asked confused. "Really? A double beef burger with extra hot chips and bacon?" he questioned. "Is that what you ordered?" i asked worryingly, i was a vegetarian, Quentin kinda forced me into it as all the meat i ever get it always pink, i hate pink meat. He nodded at me, curling his lips in. "Oh crap...oh well i'll just put the meat aside" i fussed and propped my elbows onto the table.

I was staring at Quen, his dark blonde hair that was brown at the roots, his tan complexion, the way his green eyes sparkled in the setting sunlight. I felt a slight tug in my heart, though it wasn't as strong as usual. I swallowed down the realisation and brought my eyes to the plate of food being set in front of me. "Enjoy" the waitress said, and turned around to serve other customers. Quentin dug into his burger quickly. I picked off the meat from inside the burger and just ate the insides separately.

"So whats going on with your parents?" He asked shoving another chip into his mouth. "Im not sure" i started, "I think they are going to try to work things out, but i think it won't last long" i told him. "Lets hope they stay together eh?" he said positively. I bit the inside of my lip and looked down at the blob of tomato sauce on the edge of my plate in silence. "Hey" He said getting my attention, "Its going to be alright" he assured, he leaned over and pecked my lips. I had a gut feeling, that it wasn't.

* * *

After an hour we had finished eating and decided to head back to my place. We parked out the front of my house and headed in quietly trying not to disturb my parents from their work. I lead the way up to my bedroom and went to my wardrobe. I started to take off my jacket when Quentin came in and fell onto the bed with a grunt. He sat up leaning on his forearms looking at me. I pulled my top over my head and chucked it on the ground. i proceeded to unzip my jeans when Quentin sighed. I looked over to him. I saw him staring at me, smirking. "What? Were you waiting to see something interesting or something?" i asked sarcastically. I pull down my jeans leaving me in my bra and underwear. "Nah, you're just beautiful you know?" he pouted dreamily. "Well i've grown up in this body so i find it normal, and annoying" i said to him, i made my way over to the bathroom and pulled out a makeup wipe. I scrubbed off my makeup and went to lay next to Quentin.

He had taken his shirt off revealing his flat stomach. He didn't have multiple abs like people think he does, but i could slightly see an outline of them. I traced the line of his muscles on his stomach, he flinched for a second before relaxing into my touch. I heard multiple sounds in his throat. "What? Am i tickling you?" i laughed. "Yeah. Yeah you are" he replied looking down at me. I had my cheek rested on his chest. He move his fingers under my chin to move my head up towards him, he proceeded to kiss me sweetly. I felt his hand move down my side and to my hip, he started to move on top of me, his other hand raking though my tangled copper hair. I smiled as i felt his heartbeat increase.

I moved my hands around the back of his neck, pulling him towards me. He grunted slightly. He put his legs over the sides of mine, locking me underneath him. I moved my legs up his, towards his back. I heard him let out a breath. He looked at me with a slight question on his mind, i knew what he was thinking. "No, not now, I'm not in the mood to do anything rash" i whispered to him. His expression dropped slightly, i pulled him down and started to kiss his neck making his body fall onto the bed. I went to move up to his lips but his mouth opened; he was yawning, his eyes already starting to fall shut. I gave out a small close mouth giggle and laid down beside him, my hand resting on top of his.