Chapter Twenty Five: Back Into a Guild?!

This is Lucy as a boy.

Drawing by narutokabuki on deviant art (http://narutokabuki.deviantart.com/art/lucy-heartfilia-male-316097788 ) ( i didnt ask for permission, but i did leave creds so dont think this is mine)

~Lucy POV~ (btw she is a girl atm)

Putting the last bobby pin into Acno's hair, I clapped my hands in success. "Done!" I said joyfully. "How does it look?" Acno asked while standing up and turning towards me. Giggling quietly, i replied "You look great, go look in a mirror hehe"

Dropping the hair brush i made him hold, he stared at himself with a blush across his face. He has his hair in pigtails that were braided with beads and a ton of bright bows. "I look really cute" I he said in a high pitched girly voice while fwipping his pig tail to his back. That broke me, i started crying of laughter! "Upsy-daisy lady, you gotta learn more magic to go back and join the guild!" Acno said with a wide smirk.

"Wow-hoho excuse you, but what guild in particular?" I asked with a small frown. "Doesn't matter, i was thinking lets make our own....or join Sabertooth er one of those" he continued, "and depending on which one you join, i might join with you." He ended with a smile.

"Are you serious?!" I said jumping with excitement with a huge grin. "Heck yeah, i wouldn't leave my own daught-i mean ah ehm i wouldnt leav-" i cut him off, "DAUGHTER?!"

"Ah..uhm..no.....?" He tried. "ARE YOU SAYING THAT IM NOT YOUR SIBLING BUT I AM YOUR DAUGHTER?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!" I said with a small smirk i tried to hide with my anger. Yet obviously i am happy. "I knew you wouldn't like me being your father...Sorry i had to tell you now, even tho i hate humans i fell for one in particular, it was Anna, your ancestor. Her being your ancestor was a lie, you have lived a very short life of 17 years. But you were born a very long time ago. You have been in a crystal hidden under the Heartfilia estate, Anna left a letter for Layla before she passed away. Me and Anna used to be married," he paused to show me his ring, "After i told her about what i was doing, she wanted to destroy me, setting up the eclipse thing a majig to kill me..."

"Wohohoo i didn't need all that, i was just wondering why you were lying for so long." I said with a smile. "Oh, Zeref told me to wait until you were done with your training haha" He replied. Silence sat between us....

"So shall we turn into some metal?" i broke the silence. "Oh! Yeah sure." he replied. Ali, Wendy, and Zeref appearing into the cloud fighting room, Ali and Wendy deep in conversation. So Zeref walked over and started the lesson.

Do you guys want me to show you the lessons? Or the more exciting parts, n stuff. I made this for the background of Lucy yet again. blahablahhbalh bye.

GINNNNYNYNYYYYYYYYY, OUUJUYTUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT!'!!!!!!
!!!! !!!!! !165927482898295728478284
!