Chapter Eleven: Lets Do This!

OMG OMG GUYYYSSSS WE HAVE REACHED 300 READS I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Omg. Okay.

>Lucy POV<

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait are you saying I'm like the princess of...mages and like everything?!?" I said excitedly.

"No, why would you think that you idiot? You are just a powerful Mage." Acnologia said.

"JUST a powerful Mage?!" I yelled and hit the back of his tiny head.(still a tiny dragon)

"Ouch!! Stop hitting me!" He pouted.

"GUYS!!! I'm still here you know?!?" Wendy yelled.

"Oh yeah, Zere-Dad, Acnologia. Meet Wendy Marvell a sky dragon slayer. Wendy meet my...family" I said.

"Nice to meet you. You really are attached to my sister. And you are so cute!!" Acnologia exclaimed.

"Uhm....nice to meet you, Acnologia." Wendy said shyly. And kinda scared.

"Hello little thing. Nice to meet you, just call me Uncle!" Dad said.

"Uh okay....Uncle" Wendy said really scared.

"It's okay Wendy, they won't hurt us" I whispered into her ear and hugged her gently.

"Thanks Lucy." Wendy thanked.

"Hey guys, what is my magic??" I asked the two boys.

"Dark magic, and-....you'll have to learn it!!" Acnologia said excitedly.

"Oh great. BUT if I'm gonna learn I want you guys to teach Wendy more magic!" I said sternly.

"Ugh fine! What do you want to learn first?" Acnologia asked me.

"Uh...can I learn speed magic??" I asked.

"Yes. Okay. Go back to your apartment and change and do everything and come back here in 2 hours" he said

"Uhm okay, but how do I know when it hits 2 hours, time is frozen?!" I questioned.

"Just come back when you're ready okay."Dad said.

"Alright let's go Wendy" I said and we left.

~TimeSkip 2 years~

Lol jk.

~TimeSkip 2 and a half hours~

>Still Lucy POV<

We have just finished changing into our work out clothes and grabbed a lot of water and ate some food at a random restaurant nearby. (Just took the food cause time is frozen)

"Alright we are almost back to the pond" Wendy told me.

"Good. This is so exciting and it's happening so quickly!" I said excitedly.

"It is! I can't wait!!" Wendy replied.

We got to the pond to see Acnologia and Dad reading together.

Until they noticed our arrival.

"Hey guys!! You are finally here..you guys took forrreevverrrrr." Acnologia complained.

"Sorry Acno, but we had to find already made food cause we can't turn anything on!" I replied.

"Acno? Where did that come from?!" He questioned his nickname.

"It's your cute little nickname I am giving you!" I replied pouting a little.

"Okay Lucy. See that mountain? (Yea) I want you to circle it atleast 40 times and run as fast as you can!!" Dad commanded.

"WHAT HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT?!?" I yelled pointing at my legs.

"Just try, you'll survive." Acno stated.

"UGH FINE" I yelled then ran off towards the HUMONGOUS mountain. ;-;

THATS IT. THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 300 READS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING!!

Alright, GINNY OUT!!