Chapter Fifteen: Its Time for More Training!

>Lucy POV<

"Where to next?" I asked Acno.

"It's a surprise! But the lady there is really really really nice." Acno replied with a giggle.

"Do you like her??" I said teasingly wiggling my eyebrow, as we walked into the pond to leave Edolas.

"DO NOT!" He said, with pink spread out around his face...HE IS BLUSHING!!

"YOU DO " I squealed.

"Momma why is Uncle Acno blushing? I thought scary men don't blush." Aliyah said snuggling against my chest.

"Well this isn't a scary man, this is a cute little dragon *wink wink* poof seee??" I said holding the tiny little dragon.

"AWW HE IS SO KAWAII!!!" Aliyah squealed.

She picked him up and cradled him while she turned into a little girl, not much difference in weight tho.

"Shall we get going?" The little dragon spoke.

"Yes we shall." I said then jumped into the pond leaving Acno to lead us where to.

We appeared in a world full of water, we landed on a tiny little island in the center.
I dropped them both and looked around at the surroundings. And for some reason my hair go changes into pigtails and I got another limiter dress.

There was splashing deep blue waves, seagulls flying above us. As I cocked my gaze somewhere underneath I seen...

"AGUARIUS?!?!" I bursted out, crying.

(Tartarus act)

She burst out the water, and she had short red hair and red scales on her tail.

Not Aquarius...
"Who has come to my kingdom unannounced?!" She spoke in a deep and scary voice...MUCH LIKE ERZA'S.

"Uhm I am Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. This is my brother Acnolo-" I tried

"ACNOLOGIA YOU CAME BACK!!" She squealed.

"SIENNAAAA!!! Your boyfriend is back!!" She yelled out again.

A girl with black and dark blue hair came and tried hugging Acno.

I launched infront of her and asked "What the hell do you think your doing?"

What does she think she is doing, this is my brother so she has to have a reason!

"This is your brother?!" She asked excitedly.

How the heck did she know?!

"I WAS RIGHT!!" She squealed and hugged me then hugged my brother.

I ran over and picked up my little daughter and asked "what are you? Mermaids?"

"We are Sirens, we are related to mermaids, yes." The red-head spoke.

"Oh I forgot to introduce us! Silly me, well I am Virginia and that girl over there is Sienna. We live in the water near this island so I don't think anyone else will be bothering us." She said sweetly with a smile.

"Well what magic do you Sirens have?" Aliyah asked, hugging me for protection.

"We have mind reading and water God slaying, but I bet you already know the water God slaying." Virginia said booping my nose.

"Virginia is a silly name for a Siren..." I mumbled.

"It is not! We lose are memory quite easily so I have more than one name of course!" Virginia replied giving me a death glare. Scarier than Erza's...

"You wanted to learn mind reading didn't you?" Asked Acno.

END OF THAT CHAPTER!!!

Thank you all for 872+ reads, I love you all so much and please keep reading my slow chapters!!

Thanks!! GINNY OUT!!