Chapter Twenty Three: Screw Everything

~Guildarts POV~ (A/N AHH GUILDARTS, SOMETHING NEW KYAAA)

Everything. Stopped. I have been sitting in the same place for what seems like months and i cant use magic. I swear this is Zeref's doing. I was right outside Magnolia when it happened. And everyone and everything else near me has stopped but it seems only I can see what happened. ITS FREAKING PISSING ME OFF!!

~FlashBack~

Heading swifty back to the guild with over 1,000,000 jewels in my pocket from my long a$s job, i suddenly started to become extremely heavy. As if i just gained 300 pounds and it is pounding me into the ground. "shiiiiiiiooottttttttt" I exclaimed while slowly coming to a stop at the edge of Magnolia on top of a mountain with a freaking great view. (where Reedus got caught by Freed during the Laxus thing)(also keeping this PG for those young'ins out there)

Catching a sight of the guild it seems as if everyone is depressed cause its giving off a very....shallow? aura. What is most surprising is the fact that the pond is surrounded with an obsidian dome...er something like that.

Hope my dear Cana is alright in that depressing guild hall before i get back 'cause i sure wouldn't want something happening to my sweet heart an~ Okay gotta focus.

~Flashback over~ (trying to talk like guildarts is hard -_-)

For these past months i have been able to move 6 feet....very depressing...BUT atleast i can stare at all the pretty women while i wait for time to come back....mwheuehue...now i got a nosebleed.

~LUCY POV~(after deadly move btw)

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screeched while staring at Wendy who appeared with Acno while she has an flower crown on her head. "SOOO KAWAIIII!!!!" I screeched once more. Wendy ran into my chest with tears on the sides of her eyes, repeating, "I missed you Lucy, you were only gone a couple minutes!" I seen Acno wink at me from the corner of my eye meaning he stopped time.

"I missed you too Wendy." I whispered while hugging her back. "So what did you learn while i was gone?" She asked excitedly. "Wellllllll lemme show you!" I grabbed her hand and led her into an cloud room that you can practice rainbows in it. I made a poppy grow out of my finger and shot the flower with a little droplet of rainbow. She stared in awe, jaw dropped. Making her a bouquet of yellow poppies, daisies and blue roses. Wendy grabbed them and thanked me staring at me with stars in her eyes. "Thats not all" i said with a giggle. " You've gotta be kidding" Wendy said while twirling the bouquet around with her fingers.

I stepped back and jumped up while sprouting huge white angelic wings. Wendy dropped the bouquet and almost fainted. Acno appeared behind her with an proud smirk crossing his face. I decided to read her mind because why not.

OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I SAY THEY ARE SO PRETTY~ WAIT PRETTY ISNT A GOOD ENOUGH WORD~ ANGELIC~NO ~ BEAUTIFUL~ NO ~ TERRIFIC~ NO ~ UHGH I DONT KNOW......i wonder if she can teach me how to sprout wings meuheue-

"HAH WENDY PLEASE hAHAHA" I bursted out suddenly leaving my wings as small, dark, torn, and creepy-lookin. Thats what made her fall over, her eyes shut tiredly with Zeref next to her looking at her like trash....yet again. "Put Wendy in the cafeteria and wait for her to wake up, Acno." i demanded.

"Hey Zeref, I need to talk to you." I said giving him one of my best death glares. Shivering in fear he nodded rapidly. I ran at him, grabbed, his arm, and ran to our room we were given on floor 6 number 66. (A/N freakin satan )

I threw him onto the floor and stared down at him. "TELL ME THE TRUTH." I screeched. He stood up, dusted himself off then replied with, "What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"My history. What i've come to is Natsu would be my uncle. I know for a fact that isn't true. So tell me what exactly you are trying to do Zeref." I said, my voice dripping with anger. "Oh yes, that...Listen Lucy" Zeref began, his voice dripping with venom, " I might have lied a little about your history..but i bet you already figured that out"

"Continue." I growled. He took a deep breathe, "Well, you aren't actually my daughter, nor Acnologia your sibling. You are actually just a stranger to both me and him, we have followed you through out these years just to train you. We knew Fairy tail would betray someone someday and it so happened to be little miss Heartfilia. I decided to bring Wendy along for some countermeasures if you turn out to uncover the truth as you had just did, sweetie. BUT you are someone special in my, Acno, and Mavis's heart. Me and Mavis did have a child and it was a girl who looked exactly like you. But the power she had was unbearably huge and she died at the age of 6. First time i seen you, you were the spitting image of my daughter, Lucelya, you even had a similar name. You had same interest in stars, you both loved books, and were both betrayed by people you loved. I killed my own daughter." He finished.

"So, you only trained me because i looked like the daughter you killed?!" I spat, tears at the edges of my eyes. He glanced up from his little book and replied, "Correct."

"You know what? I don't care." i began, shock was spread into Zeref's face. I continued with, "Who cares if you only trained me because i looked like your daughter. It makes me even more angry the fact that you had to lie to me from the beginning. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?!"

"Oh shush, you are getting tears everywhere. You are still family with Laxus and all. That part was true, but hey! You can beat anyone in a battle in your form now. Even me. I did teach you dark magic, forgotten, and Galaxy slaying." He said while holding my chin up.

(Galaxy slaying is the everything magic thing. he teached her the other things while he was teaching her the slaying magic)

I pushed his hand away, "I want to get stronger. Teach me everything you know, don't you dare leave a single thing out!" i said harshly. He looked up, obviously surprised and said, " As you wish, Sweetie."

I KNOW YOU HATE ME SHUT UP!! But gosh that took forever to type out. Hope you guys are hit right in the feels by this and are having a good day. Please leave a crap ton o comments cause i would love if you guys gave me more ideas or if you wanted him to teach her some random magic or something, I WOULD.

BTW, i am thinking of stopping this book. Comment otherwise.

GINNY>>>>OUT!!!