•Chapter Thirteen: AWESOME!!•

>Lucy POV<

As I slowly wipe my eyes, I remember that I passed out. I'm pretty sure Acno was listing...magics.

"What..happened?" I asked.

"You passed out, after I told you 1/16 of the new magics you have to learn." Acno stated in a duh tone.

"Oh okay." I said blandly.

"Shall we get started? You've been asleep for quite a while. We have taught Wendy, earth, fire, and air dragon slaying. Right now she is practicing elemental dragon slaying. Putting water, fire, earth, and air together." He stated.

"Let's get started, I'm ready." I replied sleepily.

~Timeskip 1 long month~
(Still Lucy POV)

"WHOO WE DID IT!!" I announced as I landed in an dust pit.

"You learn quickly, my dear." Dad complimented.

"Why thank you," I replied with a curtsy.

Oh, I am wearing a tattered white and gold dress that is down to the top of my knees. It has golden lace around the sleeves and middle belt. It's very pretty and it's actually a limiter, it cuts my magic back to 1%.

"That is half of what you must learn, shall we continue, oh I forgot that you need a exceed, we will get one next month." Acno said with boredom. As he hung on a limb of a tree.

~another long month later~

As I finished the second to last magic, I landed in a tree limb, "Okay what's the last magic?! You have been taunting me all month about this incredible magic!!" I pleaded.

"The one you will be learning will be....jaws music comes on....

ELEMENTAL DRAGON/DEMON/ANGEL/PHOENIX SLAYING! You just put allll those slaying magics into one. It will kill someone if you don't have your magic less than 5%." Acno stated.

"That sounds dangerous...LETS GET STARTED!!" I said excitedly.

"Alright now, remember all those different techniques we had to learn?yes just repeat them, all at the same time. Then build all that into your stomach and let it out." He said pumped.

I breathed in all the elements..it took me a couple seconds but I got them all. I gathered them in my stomach, then up to my neck. "ELEMENTAL DRAGON ROOOAARRR!!!" I screamed and a black glitter spiral shot out and destroyed a mountain nearby I was aiming.

"That's quite powerful, but not nearly as powerful as you where years ago. Try again." Dad said bored.

I repeated this method multiple times. I finally got it to where I can destroy a stick laying on the ground, or destroy Mount Hakobe . With one blow.

"Alright who would you like to visit first? Wait I want to surprise you, go back to the pond." Acno said with mischief on his face.

"Wendy you will stay here with good ol' Zeref!" Acno said sweetly to Wendy.

"I want to go with Lucy! Please! You guys barely taught me any of the magic she learned!!" Wendy complained.

"I'll teach you something when i get back okay??" I bent down and hugged the small girl.

"Alright let's go!!" Acno said.
He grabbed my wrist and jumped into the pond.

As we hit the water we where suddenly floating in mid air...wait! I was here before!! We are in...(guess where in the comments)

WE ARE IN EDOLAS!!! It was more beautiful than before!

I wonder where Mystogan is...time is now working from where I was months ago.

Exceeds are flying around me and smelling me.

Who is she?

why is that creepy dude with her?

She is pretty

Was whispered throughout the little cats.

"LUUUCCCYYY!!" Mystogan called from the kingdom.

"MYSTOGAN!!!" I yelled and hopped off the island I was on and got caught by an exceed and flew down to him.

" Lucy long time no see." He stated.

"Right back at cha!" I said and hugged Mystogan.

"Anyway, why are you here in Edolas?" He asked.

"Why else? I need an exceed!" I said excitedly.

>Mystogan POV<
(OoooH something new)

"Well if an exceed is what you want, follow me." I stated and grabbed Lucy's wrist and led her to a facility inside my castle.

After Fairy tail left, I rebuilt Edolas and started breeding the exceeds. It's now better than ever and the people rebuilt the town.

OKAY END OF THIS CHAPTER!!

I am a little tired so I'm gonna end this chapter here. I am gonna update soon so don't worry. Please give me some feedback.

Thanks! GINNY OUT!!