(20) angellover254

SEE see see , I said I would post soon and here I am people <3 

And I also know that you all love me for that . GAH , I am so self obsessed ! 

Just kidding but real talk this girl is really awesome , okay ?! . She writes so awesome stories , I remember when I first joined Wattpad her's was the first book I read (My High School Life) and I completed it in two days though she was still posting the story . Well you know who I am talking about , right right right ?! 

Enjoy this interview with @angellover :) 

Interview number twenty . 

1. Tell the readers something about yourself. 

I'm seventeen years old, and I love the color purple.

2. What gave you the idea to start writing here , on Wattpad ?

- One of my favorite writers on a different site I used to write on, said she's moving to Wattpad, so I decided to check it out. After reading some of the stories they had and getting used to the site, I started posting my own stories

3. What is the best childhood memory of any book that you have read ?

- I don't really have any great childhood memories of books I'd read since I didn't really read a lot when I was younger. I only read what my English teacher gave me to read.

4. Any of your books here on Wattpad that define you or tell something or the other about you ?

- Facebook Crush .

That's her books cover to the right ==>

5. You have so many fans/followers any kind of a message you would like to give them ?

- Yes. Thank you so much for being such great fans! Without you, there will be no me. You guys really mean a lot to me! And I thank every single one of you :)

6. What do you do when you suffer from ''writers block'' ?

- Save the document and exit out of it, and do something else like read or listen to music until my brain forms more ideas on what I want to happen in that chapter, then I go back and finish it.

7. Your favourite author and some of those you would like to work with ?

- John Green, PC Cast, and Kristin Cast.

8. What do you do in your free time except writing and reading ?

- Hanging with my friends, or sketching portraits of people.

Well thats it fella's . I hope you like it :D

I will upload soon . Until then vote and comment <3

Kaybiee :*