(8) xXdemolitionloverxX

A new interview . Yaayahayy ;D 

So - YOU ALL ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS INTERVIEW very much cause this interview is the much awaited . I used to get whole lot of PM's and thats when I started reading her books and here it is ;D . So  , I present the much awaited interview of @xXdemolitionloverxX . 

And as you all know - The Alpha meets the Rogue won the Watty awards and is the most popular book too :')

Thanks Olga ^.^

1. Tell the readers something about yourself . 

-I love to read more than I love to write. Both are my two favorite things to do, but reading comes first!

2. What gave you the idea to start writing here , on Wattpad ?

- Too many rejection stories? I won’t insult anyone, because Wattpad has so many amazing stories. I have read loads of awesome books here. My favorite book of all time was written by a Wattpader. With that said, when it comes to Werewolves, rejection was becoming too popular. I don’t know. I started working on In Between Two Alphas months before I actually posted it. I didn’t even think it would get big, let alone as big as it actually got. I can’t remember what exactly gave me the push, but I am glad for whatever did.

3. What is the best childhood memory of any book that you have read ?

- Childhood memory? I was in fifth grade when I read the book The Giver. I loved it then, but I appreciate it now. And I also love it ten times more than I did when I was younger. Hmm… The Giver is an amazing book. If you haven’t read it, I recommend it. I think it is the greatest Dystopian book ever written, closely followed by The Hunger Games. I remember the first time I read The Giver, I actually was so amazed by it, I kept rereading it. It was the first and one of the few books that to this day, I actually reread very often.

4. Any of the books here on Wattpad that really define you or tell something or the other about you ? 

- Billion Reasons Why. Haha, it is my newest book, but I am making Madeline a lot like me. And I figured who better to play her than my idol Selena Gomez, right? LOL! Jokes aside, in Billion Reasons Why, Madeline was raised by a single parent, her mom. It will appear more in the story. I was also like that. I feel like you are automatically at a disadvantage when you grow up in a single parent home. I’m not complaining though. My mom made up for it because she’s freaken amazing, but you still feel like something is missing… At least I did.

That's her books cover to the right ===>

5. You have so many fans/followers here , any kind of message you would like to give them ?

- Anything I accomplish on Wattpad and outside of Wattpad, that is related to my writing— it will probably be thanks to my fans/followers. They inspire me. They push me to write, to try harder, and to get better. Besides, most of them are in love with Werewolves. Seriously, can I ask for more? My fans KICK ASS! #Team Sexy Alphas!

6. What do you do when you suffer from ''writers block'' ? 

- I don’t suffer from writers block. If anything, I suffer from “I have too many ideas, I wish I had more time to write them all down”… block…

7. Your favourite author and some of those you would like to work with ? 

- I am a fan of my favorite author in Wattpad. I won’t say names, I never do. I am also a fan of the writer who has written my favorite story in Wattpad. I would like to work with anyone in my fan list, and a few others who I have been meaning to fan but haven’t gotten around to it. I actually think working on a collaboration with someone would be kick ass!

8. What do you do in your free time except writing and reading ?

- I go to the movies at least 2 or 3 times a month. I play Tennis when I get the chance. I hang out. I go to the mall because I like how it smells. I watch loads of TV (Game of Thrones, Regular Show, True Blood, Being Human, Supernatural, Boardwalk Empire, Pretty Little Liars, Wizards of Waverly Place [reruns], and Mexican Novelas). I like to eat and snack a lot. I love going to the beach. I live close to the beach, and I usually go a lot as soon as the weather starts getting warm:)

So that' s it sweeties ;D 

Hope you like it and stuff and everything I say :* 

Kaybyee now ^.^ .... until then vote .comment and fan !