(10) colourfulsprinkles

Hii sweethearts

So here I am interviewing @colourfulsprinkles (cute name :* ! ) and you all must have read her THE most famous book - '' Once Upon A Time in a Taxi '' . It has achieved the #1 position in the Humour and Romance cateogary ! '

You will be seeing her book's ''Rain on me '' book cover below ^_^

Interview number ten . 

Thanks Tanya xx

1. Tell the readers something about yourself .

- I’m a teenage girl who absolutely loves to read and write stories. I’ve always had a passion for literature ever since I was a little girl and Wattpad gives me the opportunity to share that passion with others.

2. What gave you the idea to start writing here , on Wattpad ? 

- Well, I had been reading on Wattpad first, for about a year and then one day I was like, “Hey, wouldn’t it be fun to start writing on here and see what kind of a response I get?” And that is when I made an account and started to publish my work online.

3. What is the best childhood memory of any book that you have read ?

- When I was a little girl, I marveled over fairy tales. I absolutely adored reading fairytales of any kind. And I remember, when my mom first read me the story of The Princess and the Pea. I recall being so confused over the fact that a real princess could feel uncomfortable while sleeping, if there were peas under her mattress. And of course, I believed that I, too, was a princess so I experimented by putting some peas under my mattress. Unfortunately to my dismay, I could not feel the peas, and they were completely squashed by the time I took them out from under me. Nevertheless, I continued to believe that I was a princess. (:

4. Any of your books here on Wattpad that really define you or tell something or the other about you ?

- Apart from the interviews I’ve done, there aren’t any books that really define me, here on Wattpad. I guess my poetry book somewhat explains the thoughts that go through my head, but it does not give that much insight on who I really am.

That's her book's cover to the right ====>

5. You have so many fans/followers here , any kind of a message you would like to give them ?

- just want to give all my fans/followers a huge bear hug! Actions speak louder than words right? Because honestly, all my motivation to write comes from the feedback I receive from my fans/followers. I just want to say that I truly appreciate all of you guys, and even though I don’t get the chance to reply to all the comments and messages I get, I want you all to know that I read them ALL. I really do, because I get an email on my phone every time someone comments, messages or fans/follows me.

6. What do you do when you suffer from ''writers block'' ? 

- I avoid writing and Wattpad for some time, and focus on other things. That helps me think and exercises my mind, so my ideas never stop flowing.

7. Your favourite author and some of those you would like to work with ?

- As I mentioned earlier, I read A LOT. And by A LOT, I actually mean A WHOLE LOT. Honestly I read so much, in fact I won a read-a-thon in my school for reading the most books in my grade. So I think it’s fair to say that I might be just a tad bit addicted to reading. Therefore I have multiple favorite authors and to name just one would be unfair to all the other talented authors I love. I would like to work with different people, who perceive things at all different angles.

8. What do you do in your free time except writing and reading ?

- The rare times when I get free from school and homework, I love to swim. I swim a lot, and I have been swimming ever since I can remember. Apart from swimming, I also love to rollerblade, ride my bike, socialize with my friends and go to the park. And of course, like almost every other teenager I spend a fair amount of time on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I also like to collect quotes, sayings and words, which is a weird hobby, but I love to do it.

Here's the end , pumpkins :D

Hope you all like it :') . Kaybieeeee :*