(18) simranm17

Hi guys ! This is a new-ish interview for you all to enjoy and know about your favourite writers ! 

So I  interviewed @simranm17 and as you all know she has written Run Bad boy Run (romance #102 , teen fiction #113 ) and also she has written The Hollow Ball . She is really friendly and sweet and well you would love talking to her , I did ;) 

So here's it - interview number eighteen ! xx

1. Tell the readers something about yourself . 

I really like helping other people get through whatever problems they might have. I don't understand why people hate things or other people just because it's different. And I have a circular blue birthmark on my arm.  

2. What gave you the idea to start writing here , on Wattpad ?

- I found Wattpad through another writing website called Inkpop. When Inkpop shut down, I decided to move over here because it looked like a lot of fun. :)

3. What is the best childhood memory of any book that you have read ?

- My best childhood memory would have to be standing in my school library in 2nd grade, grabbing a Harry Potter book and randomly leafing through the pages and absolutely falling in love.

4. Any of your books here on Wattpad that really define you or tell something or the other about you ?

- Hmm...I don't really have a specific book. But I put a lot of myself into the stories I write and the characters I create. So I guess they all tell something about me.

5. You have so many fans/followers here , any kind of a message you would like to give them ?

- I LOVE YOU. Like honestly, it still blows my mind that you guys actually find the random thoughts and ideas something worth reading. Thank you for your support!

6. What do you do when you suffer from '' writers block '' ?

- Complain. A lot. I try to take a break and find a change in scenery. Or sometimes, I force myself to write. Whatever I can think of---even if it doesn't make sense. It kind of pushes the block.

7. Your favourite author and some of those you would like to work with ?

- Oh gosh. I have so many and I would work with all of them. Cassandra Clare, J.K. Rowling, James Dashner, James Patterson, Rick Riordan, L.J. Smith. I could go on forever

8. What do you do in your free time except writing and reading ?

- I  love listening and discovering new music. I have literally spent hours just exploring iTunes and the internet for something different. I'm also big into photography and drawing. :)

SO this is it ! Hope you liked the interview <3 :')

Until then vote and comment ! :D