First Day Of School. ..

Uruha's POV.  

I woke up to jimmy and blaze jumping into our bed.  

"MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. " Jimmy yelled making both Sabine and I groan. however we did wake up.  

I went to Blaze's room to wake her up. I opened the door and turned the light on.. And sat on the edge of her bed.  

" Babygirl you gotta wake up now. " I said in a gentle voice. She opened her eye alittle. But closed it again trying to adjust them to the light. She brought up her little fists and rubbed her eyes. 

" what daddy. " she said yawning.  

" Its your first day of school , you gotta get up. " I said.  

" Ahhhhhhh I don't wanna. " she whined pushing her lip into a pout.  

" Why ." I asked.  

" Just cuz. "  

" Are you nervous. " I asked raising an eyebrow.  

" Ya. "

Sabine's POV.  

I got jimmy all ready then went to see what was taking them so long. The door was slightly open . 

" Are you nervous." I heard uruha say.  

" ya " Blaze said in a small voice. I looked in the crack of the door and saw uruha pull her onto his lap.  

" Well you know sometimes before daddy goes on stage, I get nervous too " uruhas back was towards me. I smiled a little." What no. Daddy doesn't gwt newvous ." She said . Surprised.  

" Its true. I get nervous all the time. But because I have you, jimmy and mommy , it makes me less nervous. " he said.  

" really. " she asked he nodded his head yes .... Awwwwwwwww they are soo fucking cute. . 

" remeber if you need anything jimmy will be there so you won't be by your self. But I'm sure you'll be okay ..." He told her reassuringly.  

" Okay daddy . I can do it."  

"alright okay let's go down stairs and get you some breakfast." Alright time for me to go. I quickly went back down stairs. . Soon after uruha came down with a giggling Blaze on his shoulder. He put her down in the chair and sat down next to her. Jimmy was eatting toast and looking at my new tattoo sleeve. I had slowly gotten over the past two years. It's my left arm. It had all different sorts of thigs throughout it.  

" mommy what's this one. " jimmy ironically pointed to the avenged sevenfold one. 

" That's uncle Brian's Band remember." He nodded then traces it with his little fingers.  

A few minutes later they where done eating uruha and I took them upstairs. I sat Blaze on her bed and said  

" alright kiddo what do you want to wear "  

" Jeans " she beamed. 

" what colour."  

"Purple" I nodded and walked over to her dresser.I grabbed the purple jeans and asked.  

" What color shirt. "  

" blue. " she said excitedly. 

" alright. " I grabbed the blue shirt and put the clean clothes on her bed.  

" Okay arms up " I told her, she put up her arms so I could take her shirt off. I handed her the blue shirt and she managed to put it on herself. She pulled her bottoms off, and then put the clean jeans, then pulled on some socks. When she was done putting clean clothes on I brushed her hair into a pony tail. I left her bangs .... Man I have such a cute daughter.  

when she was all done we went down stairs. Uruha and jimmy were already ready.Jimmy was wearing black jeans with a black shirt. Dude he looks like a little emo kid. But a cute little emo kid.  

" Already you guys. " I asked them . They both nodded there heads.  

" you guys want to walk or drive. " uruha asked them. Yes we finally got a car. Only took uruha like 7 years to get one.  

" Walk " they both said.they took each others hand and then blaze took my hand and jimmy took uruha's hand and we set off.  

when we arrived the school we were greeted by a teacher.  

" Hello I'm Mrs Yukimura, I know who this little one is but not that one. " she said sweetly she was probably around 37-38. 

She bent down and said  

" Hello jimmy and how was your summer. "  

" great . I did lots of fun stuff." He said happily.  

" and who is this pretty little girl. " she said smiling at Blaze. Who was cowering into my leg.  

" That my little sister. " jimmy now said proudly.  

" What your name. " she asked Blaze. . 

" Blaze." She said quietly. Pushing her face against my leg.  

" Sorry she's still pretty shy. I'm Jimmy and Blaze's mom Sabine." I introduced myself shaking her hand . Blaze let go of my hand and Jimmys then reached up to uruha, wanting him to pick her up. . 

" daddy. Up " she said quietly. He sighed and bent down picking her up .he held her in one arm .introducing him self.  

" I'm Kouyou their father." He shook her hand also.  

" Alright then now that introductions are out of the way why don't I show you around. " we agreed. And I took jimmys hand this time. . 

" this is jimmy's classroom ." Just as she said that a little boy yelled jimmys name. 

" Can I go mom. " I smiled and nodded. . 

" alright be good. Have fun okay. " I said hugging him . He hugged uruhas leg seeing as he had Blaze and then ran off.  

" Vibrant little boy isn't he. " the teacher said with a smile. We laughed and then continued on to Blaze's class. A few minutes later we got to another class.  

" And your in luck this is my class ... " Mrs.Yukimura said. Blaze still looked nervous she had her face in uruha's neck 

" Sweetie I gotta put you down now. " uruha said trying to pill her off him.  

While Mrs Yukimura and I stood there laughing at him.  

After a minute I decided to help him . 

" hey blaze how about this if you make it through the whole day the four of us will go get ice cream after okay. " I bribed her. She practical jumped off uruha and said.  

" Okay Mommy. But I'm stwll nervous. " I bent down and said 

" well why don't you go make some friends. They will love you" she took a deep breath and said  

" Okay. " I smiled and kissed her forehead. Uruha got down to her height and hugged her. They pulled away from each other and then Blaze took one more deep breath , had a determined look on her face , pulled up her backpack straps and marched right into the classroom. the teacher laughed at her and said  

" Well I guess your free to go now. " then she walked in to the classroom . I looked at uruha, he looked like he didn't know what to do with himself now. I chuckled and grabbed his hand. . . 

" come on you big baby. " he grinned and wrapped an arm around me .  

" So we are kid free what should we do. " I wrapped my arm around his waist and said.  

" I have to pick up some stuff. We could go back home and get the car. " I told him he said okay and we headed back home to get the car then to go into town.