I.....Found......YOU. ...

Uruha's POV. 

it's been four days. FOUR FUCKING DAYS SINCE JIMMY WAS TAKEN. To make it worse Sabine thinks it's all her fault . I keeping telling her it's not. But she won't listen to me. .. I mean we don't even know who this crazy fuck is. But we have the police and private detectives working round the clock.  

I walked into the bedroom and heard crying in the bathroom .I. quickly opened the door and Sabine was on the floor in a towel. Her knees where pulled up to her chest she had her arms at her side and her head was against her knees.  

I went to her side quickly and pulled her into my lap. She the. Wrapped her arms around my neck .  

" Hunny it's not your fault. " I said . . 

" Then whose fault is it then if it's not mine. " she said sobbing even harder than before .  

" Its the sick bastards fault. " I said feeling the burning sensation in my eyes . She got off me and stormed in our room. I needed to get out if the house.  

" I'll be back later. Okay " I told her pressing a kiss to her forehead. She nodded then I left.  

I walked out of the house and went straight to the bar. I sat down. Then felt a hand in my shoulder. I turned around and found it was Brian . 

" Hey how are you " he asked softly. Sitting beside me. . 

" arrgh I don't fucking know. ". I said frustrated running a hand through my hair.  

" how's Sabine. " he asked. I looked him straight eye and said  

" She's a fucking mess, I keep telling her nothing is her fault and she won't listen to me. She barely talks to me at all ..... It's like she's losing him all over again. " I said I knew he knew who I was talking about. . 

" she thinks it her fault. Your kidding. " Brian said then. Running a hand through his spiky black hair. The. He added  

" God its not her fault. It's the crazy bastards fault. "  

" That's what I said. " I mumbled. Then the bartender came over to us and asked what we wanted. 

" The hardest liquor you got. "the bartender reached under the counter and poured some liquid into a shot glass.  

" here. " he said. I took the shot , fuckin pansy drink.  

" This is the hardest liquid you got this is fucking crap . God I'm an alcoholic not a common drinker. " I yelled at the bartender.  

" uruha dude calm down". Brian said dragging me out of the bar. Once we got outside I leaned against the wall with a hand to my eyes I felt the tears finally flow over ... I felt Brian stand next to me. .  

" Hey uruha gonna find him. So don't worry we will find him. " he said reassuringly. I just hoped to god he doesn't do anything to my baby.  

Then my phone rang.  

Creepy Fuckin Guy's POV. 

I looked at the baby sleeping in the chair then back at the picture I had of her. I stroked her pictured face.  

" ahh soon I will have you all to my self. " he startled to laugh eviliy .

Sabine's POV. 

I had slowly gotten dressed and laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I stayed like that fir only god know how long. Until I heard uruha come in the front door. I rolled onto my side facing away from the door. I didn't need him telling me it wasn't my fault when I know it is.

He opened the bedroom door. And sat on the bed, he leaned over and brushed some hair from my face.  

" Baby are you awake. " I nodded my head. I looked at him he had a huge smile on his face.  

" They found that asshole. " I sat up quickly.  

" they did" I replied back in shock.  

" Yes they found him off that note seems the guy wasn't smart enough to wear gloves" he said happily.  

" so get ready we are going to the police station. Theres a taxi waiting outside. " I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. then we went downstairs and left the house and locking the door. We got in the taxi. 

The ride to the station was short and quiet. But I was nervous so I grabbed uruha's hand. I felt him squeeze back. I smiled alittle. We got out of the taxi and paid him then walked into the station. We walked up to the front desk. The woman looked up.  

" What can I help you with. "  

" I'm Kouyou Takashima. " uruha said. 

" oh then follow me. " she said quickly and we followed her to the back offices.  

She then introduced us to the head detective .  

" Hello I'm Hiroshima Yagami " he shook our hands.  

" I'm Kouyou Takashima. Thus is my wife Sabine Takashima. " he introduced both of us.  

" So we have found out who he is, and where he is. " he said. 

" Well who the hell is he. " I said impatiently.  

" he goes by the name of ........"

OH CLIFFHANGER.

I KNOW I'M AN ASSHOLE.