Just the Beginning

Mika's POV.

I was in my room do home work when my phone rang. I looked to see who it was 

Jimmy.

I smiled and answered.

" Hey jimmy " I said.

" Hey I have a question. "

" Okay" I said wearily.

" Would you go out with me. " my heart started racing. We have been hanging out but I didn't think he liked me that way.

" yes, I will. " I told him

" Alright... great ,how bout tomorrow 7:00 " he asked.

" That's perfect. " I said.

" okay I'll see you tomorrow bye " he said.

" bye " then I hung up. I jumped up on my bed

" Eeeeeeekkkkkkk " I cheered. then My door opened.

" Whoa what's got you so excited.".Nobuo asked sitting on my bed.

" i've got a date. " I said flopping on my bed

" ahh with who"

" His name is jimmy "

" how old is he " Nobuo asked.

" he's a year older " Nobuo nodded his head abd said.

" Good on ya sis. " I grinned

Jimmy's POV.

I walked up to Mika's house, I knocked on the door and guy with black hair that came to his shoulders and bangs in his eyes. he was the same height as me.

" hey you must be Jimmy, I'm Nobuo." he said letting me in .

" Hey." I said standing at the door.  We started talking then we heard the floor creak. I looked up a d my jaw dropped. Mika was standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing a three days grace t-shirt with a crimson mini skirt with fish net stoakings and black converse.  Her hair was its usual messy style.

Nobuo's POV.

" You......Look......Beautiful " Jimmy said.  Mika blushed.

" Thanks ." she said back.

" alright you two have fun." I said.  Mika grabbed her hoodie and then they left.

Mika's POV.

" I have to say that movie totally sucked." Jimmy said.

" Ya I kinda blew." I replied giggling.  He put his arm around my shoulder and said.

" tell me about your self. "

" Like what ."

" Like favorite colour, Food, what your parents are like " he said casually.

"Blue, Pizza, and my parents suck." I told him.. then I added..

" They are literally never home " I said.

". that sucks. " he said.

" Ya they usually work in the state's.  How bout you " I asked.

" Well my mom is your teacher but when I was young She did a lot of album producing over in the states. Dad in the other hand they stopped touring as much after awhile. "

" That's my dream " I told him.

"To go on a tour." He asked

" Not just one but to tour all over the world." I said.

" you sing. "

" ya "

" Well you know I might be able to help you with that" he said. I looked at him confused.

" how "

" Well I play guitar, I'm sure we can find a couple other people, so what do you say " he said.

" You would really help me. " I asked .

" of course."

" Thank you Jimmy. " I said to him, Suddenly he pulled me to his chest and used his free hand to pulled my face up to his,  he leaned down hesitantly and pressed his lips to mine.  it surprised me at first.Then I kissed him back. I put one hand on his neck.

When we pulled away from eachother, we were both breathing hard.

" So when do we start. " He asked.

okay guys last chapter....

🎉 You've finished reading Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.) 🎉