No,No,No.

Aoi's POV.  

I am currently sitting in a cafe waiting for Sabine. It been about a month since she found out she was pregnant. Mehhh I hate that word, especially in the sentence my daughter is. ...... 

I saw Sabine come in and waved her over. .  

I stood up and hugged her. She was starting to show slightly.  

" Hey dad,how's it going. " she asked as she sat down. 

" it's good how are. "  

" me, I'm great,have a slight gross feeling but other then that I'm fine. " she said laughing.  

" Good. So how is the show going"  

" it's amazing , except there was this girl yesterday at auditions and she thought she could sing ......she couldn't and she had to be escorted out. " she laughed again. I laughed as well.  

" jeez. "  

" ya it sounded like a cat laying an egg. ". 

" lord how long did it take you to think of that one. " I asked.  

" just thought if it. " she laughed again.  

Then the waitress came over. 

" What can I get you. "  

" I'll just have coffee. " I said.  

" I'll have the same. " the waitress nodded and walked away.  

" so how's the baby. " I asked . 

" oh ya I have something for you. " she dug in her bag and pulled out alittle envelope.  

" Here is you coffee. " we both thanked her. Then Sabine handed me the little envelope.  

" What's this. " I asked. She smiled.  

" Open it. " I opened the flap and pulled out a piece of black and clear plastic.  

It was an ultrasound picture.  

" this is....."

Sabine's POV  

" This is....." His voice trailed off.  

" That's your grand baby. " I told him .Then added  

" The super tiny blob in the middle ." He chuckled and said.  

" Thank you. "  

" Your welcome. "

we talked for another hour probably until he said he had to go.  

We walked out of the cafe and I hugged him tightly. It surprised him but none- the- less he hugged me back.  

" Bye dad. "  

" bye Babygirl. " then we parted ways.

Once I got home I opened the door and saw the living room was trashed. And Rev was Barking a lot . He never barks.  

" the fuck. " I whispered to myself. Rev kept running kept jumping towards the kitchen . I followed him and almost threw up .  

He was laying on the floor blood was coming out of his shoulder and from his midsection. There was blood surrounding him.Blood matted his hair and his face was pale white . His hands were slowly gettig colder.  

I ran over to him. I lifted his head up and put a hand to his cheek . 

" Uruha , Uruha come in open your eyes, please , please open your eyes. " I cried . I pulled out my phone . And dialled 911