I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.

Sabine's POV.  

He pushed me down, so I was laying on the bed and continued kissing me, to the point I thought I would melt. He slowly put his right hand on my pregnant tummy, but then he slide his hand under my shirt , he pulled his lips away from mine and pulled my shirt up so it sat bundled up around my ribcage. My stomach wasn't very big but you could yell I was pregnant. He put both hands on my stomach and kissed it.  

" Hey little man, I'm your daddy. " he said kissing it again. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him . He then looked up at me and said.  

" I know I said I was falling for you again but I never fell out of love with you, and I know at some point I will remember everything about you. And Continue to learn things about you because I am so much in love with you. I never want to let you go. " he said, it with so much passion it almost felt like he was proposing a second time. I pulled his face to mine and started kissing him . 

" I love you too. " I said against his. I felt him smile into the kiss.  

EIGHT MONTHS LATER " I'M SORRY FOR SKIPPING THE WHOLE PREGNANCY ."  

I am nine months pregnant and I can't see my feet, can't bend over, and had to buy a whole wack new bras cuz my boobs are fucking huge. I liked them before they were a nice size but now they just got to much going on. Not that uruha's complaining. Everytime I try to talk to him, he just stares at them. T_T  

But the good thing about uruha he kept his promise and remembered everything about me. I still remember when he remembered.  

FLASHBACK ABOUT FOUR MONTHS AGO.  

I was sitting in the kitchen at the island with my laptop .when uruha came running in, like the house was on fire. I turned around to look at him. He had a shit-eating grin on his face. 

" What " I asked. He pulled me off my seat and wrapped his arms around my and whispered in my ear. 

" I remember. I remember everything. " I felt tears well up and I grabbed his face and kissed him . 

" Your serious. Because if your not I swear I will kick your ass." He grinned and said.  

" I Do , every kiss, every touch, everything." he looked me dead in the eye as he said it. I know I was pregnant and I probably should have but I jumped on him and wrapped my legs and arms around him.  

END OF FLASHBACK. 

I smiled to myself at the thought. But then I felt excruciating pain .  

" Uruha." I yelled.  

" Ya " he yelled back as he walked in the room . Then he saw me and ran over to me quickly.  

" What's wrong. " he asked frantically.  

" I ..... Think...... The...... Baby.... Is coming...." I managed to get it out just as my water broke. Uruha whipped his cell out and hit one button and put it to his ear.  

" Ya hey the baby is coming can you drive us to the hospital. " he paused. " K thanks. Skylar. "

" Okay just breath. " he said as he rubbed my back. I had my face in his neck. After a few minutes we heard tires squeal to a stop. We both knew it was Skylar. Uruha helped me up and we went out side and got in skylars car.  

" Which hospital " she asked.  

" mehhh the closest one to here." uruha freaked out. .Skylar b lined it to the hospital . I'm surprised she didn't get pulled over. 

She made it to the hospital within yen minutes. And uruha picked me up and carried me into the hospital. one of the nurses, saw and said.  

" Guys some help over here. " she brought over a wheel chair and uruha put me down in it.  

" What's her name and what's your relationship. " she asked uruha.  

" Sabine Takashima I'm her husband. . " he said quickly.  

" okay follow Us this way. " the nurse said as she wheeled me towards the delivery room . I gripped uruhas arm and asked.  

" Where's Skylar ."  

" She's calling everyone ." He said I nodded my head. We got to the delivery room and I had to cha he into one of those hospital gowns . Uruha helped me up on to the bed.  

" Sabine I'm here " I heard as Skylar ran through the door. She took hold of my other hand.  

" is dad here. " I asked.  

" Ya. He's in the waiting room with Hayley and the others. " I instantly felt better that he was here. Then doctor came in and said  

" OKAY we need to check how far dilated you are. " she check and said  

" Okay your good to go . Now when the next contraction hits I need you to push okay". I nodded my head and uruha let me squeeze the shit out of his hand. He moved my hair from my face, then pain , alright here goes nothing. I pushed.  

" okay good a couple more. " I screamed and pushed.  

Ten minutes later.  

" okay one more good push I know you got it in you sweetie. " Skylar said as I pushed my face into uruhas chest and pushed once more, then felt instant relief.  

" congratulations it's a boy. " the. The doctor asked if uruha wanted to cut the umbilical cord. Of course he said yes.

They cleaned off our baby and then handed him to me. I looked at the little brown eyed baby boy in my arms and felt happy tears fall down my face. I stroked a finger over his soft baby skin and looked at uruha who also had tears running down his face.  

" He's perfect. " I said. uruha moved his hand so he could run his fingers over his face too.  

" What his name. " the doctor asked.  

" James Dustin Takashima. " uruha said without hesitation, I smiled at him . We hadn't even talked about names.  

" What " he said. 

" I like that. " I said  

" I thought you might. " he said and kissed me.  

" Aww come on not infront of the baby. " I heard a voice I knew all to well . I pulled away from my slightly annoyed husband and saw the black spikey hair we all know and love.  

" Brian " was all I said. 

" you know it baby. " he said and then the rest of the avenged boys came in , including there knew drummer Arin . We have become great friends. the rest of the gaze family came in too. 

" So whats his name ." Reita asked 

" James Dustin Takashima. " I said and Brian smiled.  

" He would have liked that. " I nodded my head and smiled. 

" So do i get to hold my grandson ."dad said then said " Awww crap now I sound old. "we all laughed and I handed James to him . Reita looked at him over my dad's shoulder and said . 

" he's a carbon copy of both of you put together. "

YAAY BABY IS BORN. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK . DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE BABY'S NAME JAMES DUSTIN TAKASHIMA.  

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. THEY ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. .....