Chapter Five (Part Two)

Copyright © Rebecca Beatty

All Rights Reserved

Two things to know. One; I know this chapter is suuuuper long and I'm sorry but this was a huge idea i had -one of many lol-. Two; after overdosing on Nickelback’s new song When We Stand Together, I wanted to listen to a different band that I equally loved. So thumbs up, high fives, if you love PARAMORE!!! I mean Hayley is suuuuper adorable! And Taylor and Jeremy are drool worthy definitely. (And if you’ve never heard of Paramore, Hayley of course is the girl with fiery hair, Taylor has dark brown -looks black- hair, and Jeremy has the light brown hair that’s like tipped at the top ha-ha.

The song itself has such great meaning and I just love them lol. I might use a few lines of their song in this chapter IF I DO… I DO NOT OWN ANY OF IT! IT COMPLETELY BELONGS TO PARAMORE AND THE WRITERS! Anyways…please read chapter five part two vote, comment, etc. And Find out what exactly it is that William wants from Dear ole’ Becky.

                                                                     *******

I stared at William and I could feel my mind start to turn to mush. My whole body screamed out for his touch. While my wolf screamed for him, begging for her mate to be closer.

His wet hair clung to his tanned skin, his plain black shirt was firm against his upper body. His shoulders were visible even through the material, I could see his large biceps that led down to even his muscular forearms. Slowly raking my eyes down his massive chest, how I desperately wished I had x-ray vision to see those abs that I just knew he had. The black shirt was loosely hanging over the sides of his jeans that hugged his hips tightly and then became looser the further down I went.

My mind went into over drive. All I could think about was one simple equation. Him plus me equals my room.

Is it even that possible to be that muscular?…That fine?I thought as I gawked at him.

I heard him chuckling and I looked up at him quickly embarrassed. I could feel the heat return to my cheeks as he smirked even more at me.

Did I just project that thought to him? I asked myself.

“That one too,” he added.

I glared and immediately put my shield up. “What do you want Jones?”

“I think we should talk. I need to ask you a few questions about this rogue we have----”

“I don’t know nothing. Sorry,” with that, I slammed the door in his face.

I walked back into my kitchen and threw away the burnt eggs and started scrambling the new eggs. I reached for the pepper and added a little more spice to the eggs. I looked at the door and almost growled.

How dare he!? Trying to come into MY house and tell me what I should do? I thought again.

I punched the button on the radio and rock music started to fill the air. The beat was mesmerizing but not to the point where I couldn’t hear the front door open. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw William walking in.

“You do know it’s rude to deny any Alpha into your home?” He asked with a smug look on his face.

I rolled my eyes. “Well when the Alpha gets here let me know will you?”

His smirk fell as his stare held a great amount of seriousness. “Becky, we need to talk.”

I groaned and put the eggs on a plate and turned the stove off. I had my back towards him and smirked. When William started talking again, I turned the music up louder.