Animal

Hey there! Rebecca here :) I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on multiple banners and 4 stories and I have such a strong feeling about this story that i had to go ahead and post it. It's called "Animal". This is my werewolf story and the cover is the one that was on my background. As you can see, to the right you will see a slideshow, that is the pictures of the main characters. I did leave one out and that will be Austin Keys who is played by Justin Beiber. Austin is kindof the kid that is a geek but knows everything about technology. So i'll make sure to get his picture up there and that fixed. :)

Also it's there's one thing im going to go ahead and spoil and that is just a few terms. I will use King and Queen alot. Like, for example "The Queen of North America's Werewolves" <-- that, basically means there is a she-wolf that has power over allllllllll werewolves that live in the United States. In my story there will be a King or Queen for each Continent.

Also when i mention powers at anytime, for example "her mother passed her powers on to her when she died", basically that means like the ability to make another werewolf transform when every THEY want to. Pretty much A King or Queen werewolf is like an alpha just higher in ranking and a hell of a lot stronger lol.

Those are really the only two tersm I thought needed explaining lol.

SO folks here is the time where you click the next buttom below and you tell me what you think about Becky Hayden. An eighteen year old girl who is the Princess of all Werewolves in America, but when her mother is killed and the powers her mother held is handed down to Becky she has no choice but to accept...and seek revenge. On this journey she will make friends, find her one true love, her mate, and seek revenge on the killer's that murdered her mother.