Chapter Twelve

© Copyright by Rebecca Beatty

Sorry Guys I know it's super late and super short but I wanted to add this in before I forgot about it. It's kindof to see what's going on with Jennifer and John. So please comment, read, and vote :) thanks y'all

Btw! Once I get this completeled I'll go back and add in more details and fix grammar, spelling, etc with all the chapters. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny’s POV

“So you see Mr. and Mrs. Walker,” Becky Said to my parents. “Not only will there be a huge possibility that Jenny can overcome the block, and tame her wolf, but Cheveyo can maybe help her become a stronger Beta.”

I looked between my parents and held my breathe. My mom’s blue teal eyes held fear, while my father’s held excitement. Becky came over just an hour ago, and since then, she’s been here trying to convince my parents to let me go with her, Rachel, and Austin to Coyote Springs, Nevada. She already spoke with Rachel’s parents, and after speaking with mine she was going to speak with Austin’s. And I noticed… with ever concern -repeated- question, Becky remained calmed and collected.

Her long brown hair was pulled back in a tight, Swedish braid that led into a classy up do. Her makeup was simple, a light crème color eye shadow pair with a bold, black eyeliner, and bright scarlet red lipstick, she looked like a pin up model.

Even the clothes she wore made her look like the classic pin up type. She wore a sort sleeve, red dress that hugged her body and instead of the skirt flowing out -like all her others- this one was a tight pencil skirt.

“What about school,” my mom asked. “I don’t want her grades slipping because of this four day absence.”

“That’s understandable Mrs. Walker. I’ve done spoke with the principal and we will pick up all our assignments tomorrow and turn them in Thursday when we return.”

“Will her days be excused?” My mother asked pestering the school topic.

“Mom…” I groaned.

“What?” She raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

“Mrs. Walker, Mr. Walker, I can assure you that Jenny going on this trip will not effect her schooling.”

Both my parents looked at one another making my breath hitch in my throat. If they say no, Becky can always demand me to go…or I can demand them. I thought.

My mom sighed and smiled as my dad grinned. “Ok…we’ll let her go.”

Becky kept a small-content-smile while I jumped up with excitement. I was actually leaving Elizabeth! I smiled a cheesy grin and ran up the steps, where my packed bags were laying on my bed.

I’m leaving, I’m leaving! I sung to myself.

I opened my bedroom door and saw the rosy pink walls and the frilly white lace decorations. White rose decals were placed all over the walls, and my white furniture, made the room super girly.

I glanced over at my large, white canopy bed. I smiled softly and flung myself onto the messy covers. I heard Becky saying to my parents that she’ll be back in an hour or so to get me. It didn’t matter. I had my bags already packed. The only thing I had to wait on was Becky, Rachel, and Austin.

My eyes started to flutter as my energy was wearing down and sleep was starting to take over. Nothing could ever bring me down…

*tick…tick…tick…*