Friday-2

I screamed as an unknown force threw me back a little, toward the figure. I looked toward him, his blood red eyes burned into mine."everyone inside!" Peter shouted over the noise, the horrible screeching noise. The girls were frozen with fear, not knowing which way to turn. It was April who snapped out of it first, as she pulled Aqui inside. I shoved Ali and Kari inside, waiting for the boys to join them. Lily pulled Peter through the door, shooting me an alarmed glance to hurry up. I risked one look back. Behind the chilling silhouette, I could see Mr brown, Ms witty and sir idiot staring at me, not really seeing anything. I slammed the door shut behind me, darkness all around me. I searched for something to tell me this was an ordinary room."guys?" I couldn't hide my shaky voice In the pitch blackness. My voice was quiet, I couldn't make out anything. I was alone. I stepped forward, reaching out for something, anything! I lost my footing on what I thought was the edge of a hole, falling forward, tumbling into a very deep hole. I screamed, shutting my eyes tight. Not that I could see anything anyway. My hair whipped past my face, the air around me tugging at every inch of my body. I opened my yes again, tears trickling out. Light flashed, colours I couldn't even name wizzed past my face. Gasping at the sight, it was gone as soon as it came.

I felt myself flung up by something invisible, then crashed onto the freezing floor. I recovered for a moment, before lifting my aching limbs. I still couldn't see much, but the screeching noise had left a ringing in my ears. I shook it off, standing slowly. My legs were sore, but ok. It was amazing I hadn't hurt myself. I walked to the only sliver of light I could see. Pushing open the door, I noticed it was red. The hallway outside looked almost identical to the hall I had just left. But that was impossible! If I had fallen down, how could I be in the same place? It didn't look exactly the same though. The hallway was somehow brighter, and little shoots of green lined some of the walls. "Hello? Anyone there?" I called. The door a little ways down the hall opened. I shuffled closer, cautious. "Guys? Is that you?" I tried to say, but it came out as a whisper. A pair of arms lashed out, wrapping themselves around me. "Holy shit, don't scare us like that!" I smiled. It was only Aqui and the others. "Where are we? It looks like school, but I'm sure it's not."

"I dunno but it's freaky-" Ali began to say, before the tables behind us crashed up, revealing some sickly looking, horrific things! Their mangled bodies were a dead green grey, only three limbs, two arms and a single leg. They inched toward is, picking up speed as they went."we gotta go! Now!" April shrieked. We all took off, sprinting down the hall. The demons gained speed, closing the distance between us. I noticed as we kept running, that this "schools' walls had boxes piled up the walls. I skidded to a halt for a minute, pushing the boxes down blocking the demons path. Something shot out of the wreckage, smashing a window. I kept running, adrenaline pushing me to go faster. We made it to the stairs, racing down them and out the doors. The original monsters still on out tail, many new monsters had joined them, each one bigger than the last. Around the school I could see trees, heaps of them. We kept going, out of the front gate into the thicket of trees. Conor signalled for us to turn right, we followed. Stumbling on the roots, we had to stop for a minute to think."what do we do? Those things are still looking for us!" Ali was panicking. My thoughts ran wild, trying to think of what we should do." We...we gotta go..""up." Lily stated, as if it was obvious. We scrambled up different trees,kept quiet and just prayed.