Sat 3

Coughing, Kari and Aqui crawled out of the pristine waters shivering. Confused, they both were speechless as they drank in their surroundings. The trees towered over them, their rich green almost blinding them, plump fruits scattering the trees. "Where are we?"Kari asked to seemingly no one, Aqui wasn't really listening.raising a hand to her neck, she could feel her skin heating up. Moaning, she crossed her legs beneath her. Still not finding that comfortable, Aqui left her hand drooping, her fingers brushing the surface of the water."Aqui? You ok?" Kari asked her friend. Aqui had gone a deathly pale, but she managed a weak smile."y-yeah, just thirsty I guess..." Feeling light headed, she tried to remember what she was supposed to do, but nothing came to mind. Beads of sweat began forming on her brow,shivers shaking her body.'Aqui! Aqui what's wrong?!" Kari shrieked."just thirsty.." Aqui whispered, before she fell back onto the mud. Kari yelped, struggling to catch her.She dragged Aqui toward the trees, laying her down in a forked root. Kari's thoughts were going over 1000km a second, leaving her to barely catch up. Snatching a large leaf, she ran back to the riverside, rolling and folding the leaf to get some water.

She must've done something right, because her leaf container soon filled with the pure waters. Treading carefully in the slippery mud, she knelt by Aqui, lifting her head just enough so she could drink."come on, you said you were thirsty now drink!"Kari shouted, more at herself than Aqui. Fear shot through her when Aqui wouldn't open her eyes, but the steady rise and fall of her chest told Kari that she was ok.'well that was weird..' Kari thought to herself, but then again, the past two days had been just as crazy. It all started with that red door.'damn, next time a friend is freaked, believer her' Kari scolded herself. Taking the opportunity, Kari leaned against the tree and relaxed.'we can find the others later, right now we need to just...focus on not dying? Ha, even though in the past 12 hours we've come closer than ever. It's weird, I feel like I should be freaking out but I'm not. I'm terrified sure, but I'm a little calmer then I would've thought.' Kari felt the warmth of the suns rays on her skin, though there was just enough shade to keep them from getting sunburned. 'Guess we should stay here for awhile.." Was the last thought she had, before nodding off the sleep.

Lily tugged on the shirt of her stumbling companion. Chris could just feel his legs giving way, but he forbid himself to fall especially in front of her. Looking to the shore, he could see Conor and April already making a shelter of some kind out of leaves."so you guys made it too?" Chris asked, a smirk already forming. The two turned"hey, glad you made it."April said, before shoving a rather heavy branch in his arms."building shelter? How congruous, however, I don't think we should finish it just yet." Lily commented. April looked at her confused."why not? Shouldn't we set up our camp so we can look for food? If we're lucky the others will find us." Lily shook her head." We need to find the others first, I especially need to find Peter because-..." She was panicked, but caught herself before she said any more. Chris sensed her discomfort and spoke out." Lily's right guys, we'd better find the others, we'll have more of a chance protecting ourselves that way." Conor agreed, but didn't think that they all should've gone.

Lily and April continued to build the campsite, while the boys went looking for the others. "So what's up between you and Peter? You looked really freaked earlier." April said while they worked. Lily shook her head." Peter and I are really close, despite the fact that we're ..."Lily trailed off, but not before April heard her sentence. Surprised, she looked at her."are you really?! Well, that does explain a few things, but wow..." Lily stayed quiet, but she did smile, if only for a moment. Deep in the forest, Conor and chris were discussing. "I mean how did we even get here? It just seems logically impossible don't you think?" Conor said, stepping over a fallen tree."I dunno, but maybe we should think about how to get back? I mean, we fell through some kind of hole into this place like freaking Alice!" Chuckling, the two continued across the river line, still keeping discreetly in the trees.

"Lily! Guys?!" Peter called, his hair still dripping water into his eyes. He cursed at himself for putting his friends in danger, now they were separated. Wanting to dry quicker, he pulled of his shirt and wrung it in his hands, trying to squeeze the water out. Slipping it back on, he didn't bother to button it back up while walking back into the forest. He kept calling out, walking over the moss covered rocks and damp collapsed trees. Coming across a clearing, he stopped and took in his surroundings. This part of the forest seemed more lively and green than the first part when they had first arrived, the monsters seemed to be sucking out the trees life force(or so it appeared). Noticing something black and charred, he knelt to look closer. Brushing his fingertips across the markings, the burnt tree also beard deep scratches. Screams made him bolt upright. Peter couldn't decide if he should run or try to help. Choosing the second option, he dashed past the clearing and back toward the shoreline.

This didn't sound good.