Friday-1

When I woke up, I felt as though I'd had an amazing dream I couldn't remember, sitting up, I rubbed e sleep out of my eyes, smiling to see Rose had snuck into my bed again. I glanced over at my clock briefly, before pulling on my uniform, leaving my sister to dream. I only just dodged my brother as he flew down the stairs, calling something to my mother. Something about coming home late again. I shrugged, and trotted down the stair, flinging my already packed bag over my shoulder and muttering a good morning. My mum smiled, tossing me my lunchbox. "Thanks mum, your the best!" I grinned, and moved closer to the door." Where do you think your going?" She called to me. I inwardly moaned, shuffling back to the kitchen." What is it?" "Your not going anywhere until you eat." Plopping myself down at the table, I sat back. Mum placed a plate in front of me containing pancakes. I looked at her sceptically."what's the occasion? Did I win an award or something?" She chuckled to herself. "No darling, but something special is going to happen soon, so I just wanted to make sure you were well fed." Surprised, I poked for more information."what kind of 'something special'?" " Dads going to 'the shop' today, I think he might be bringing a few things home." I was confused as to what she meant, but then it clicked. I had asked for a video camera for my birthday, but there's no way he would get it! Not this late! Still, mum nodded and smiled. I wolfed down my breakfast and leaped up, hugging my mother tightly. I raced out the door, practically skipping to school, the sunny day matching my mood.

Morning classes went by quickly, leaving us to muck about during lunch. My mood stayed sunny as nothing too bad was happening. Laughing and joking, somehow it led to a game of dares. It was odd for sure,with Lily and Peter around, but the more the merrier. Lily seemed distant to me, she only really talked whenever our conversations held any interest to her, like the dares. It started innocently enough, darling each other to do silly things. Conor got dared to eat a fish head. Aqui was dared to go for a whole day without technology, earning a round of laughs as she pouted while putting away her ipod. The dares got worse as we went along, Kari and Ali had to climb a tree using only their left hands. Lily had to do the kiss challenge with chris(innocently I swear! Kisses on the cheek, hand, arms and whatever!) and then it was my turn.Peter smiled deviously, before laying his dare down on me." I dare you to go find the red door you told me about when we met, and see what's inside." We all went silent, the guys looked between Peter, to myself and then back to him. I convinced myself of my broom cupboard theory and smirked."your on! I don't think there's gonna be a dead body inside either." I poked my tongue out at him, and jumped up.

Curiosity piqued, my friends trailed behind me as I once again looked for the door. The daunting hallway towered over our heads as I spied the familiar flash of red. Passing another doorway, we could overhear sir idiot muttering on the phone. I motioned for everyone to keep quiet as we skulked by. We reached the door, I felt my nerves begin to act up. I felt myself drawn to see what was inside, that much I knew, but what if it was something bad? A hand clung mine, and i turned to see Kari. She appeared to be shaking,looking back down the hall. Following her gaze, my eyes widened and my blood turned cold. It was all here. The mist, the freezing, nippy air, and the menacing shadow."g-guys..." Kari choked out,squeezing my hand tightly. The rest of the group all turned, not really believing what they were seeing I think. The heavy footsteps of the figure echoed around us, I pulled Kari behind me. She latched onto Ali as well, who's legs looked like they were about to give out. April and Aqui stepped back, Conor and chris went on full alert. Peter and Lily also tensed. I took a step back, enclosing the Handel of the door in my left hand. The shadow stepped faster, coming closer. We had no choice. Whatever was behind the door had to be safer than being here with this...ghost."stop right there! Don't open that door!" It was sir idiot. It looked like he couldn't even see the menacing figure coming toward us. I flew around and ripped open the door.