Sat-sun

"Did you find anyone?" Lily asked as soon as Conor and chris returned."we looked for hours, but didn't really see anyone." Conor shrugged, slumping by the fire that was flickering nicely. Lily began pacing." This is bad...if we don't find the others soon, they could be killed!" April handed Conor a leaf plate filled with nuts and berries."lily-""something could murder them and we wouldn't even know! And what about us? Left alone in a crazy world and-""Lily!" Chris almost shouted, cutting her off by gripping her shoulders.

"listen to me. We're going to be fine. The others will be fine." Lily stared at him like she was about to cry." But how do you know?" He smiled." Because I know our friends. Occasionally they make dumb choices yeah, but they're smart enough to keep themselves alive, and so are we! Look, in a few hours you and April built a campsite and gathered enough food for us.we're going to be ok." Chris told her sternly. Conor gawked at him."since when did you become the all knowing oracle?" Chris smirked and sat, eating his portion of food. Lily sat next to April, feeling better about the situation to her surprise.

"despite chris being the occasional moron, he is right you know." April whispered to lily over the boys joking.

Kari tossed another log onto her puny fire."why won't you light?" She muttered to herself. Aqui was still passed out, but Kari had made sure she was vaguely comfortable. Unable to search for food, Kari only had a few berries to satisfy her growling stomach.

Trying to warm her hands in the chilly night, she reached her fingers out toward the tiny flames. It wasn't doing much, frustrating Kari. She felt like kicking something. Dropping her head, she tried to will the fire to get stronger, knowing full well that it wouldn't work. Feeling a tingling shoot through her fingers, the air suddenly felt warmer.

Snapping her head up, Kari smiled in disbelief. The flames that had been so puny were now growing stronger and larger, maybe too large. Snatching her hand back, Kari stumbled away from the flames. Now they were too big."wait, I just wanted to get warm!" She exclaimed, freaking out. No sooner had she said this however, the flames reduced to a regular fire. Shaking her head, Kari rubbed her arms. "Kari!" Lifting her head, Kari saw something flying toward them.

"look out!" Someone else called. To Kari's horror, she saw Ali being dropped by something, plummeting straight down."Ali!"Kari cried, running toward where her friend was going to fall. Ali clenched her fists, waiting for the fall. Feeling her fingers begin to tingle, she opened her hands. Whirlwinds flew out, creating a small cyclone. the winds caught Ali, guiding her down safely.spreading her arms to try and steady herself, Ali made a wobbly landing."oh my god Ali! Are you ok?!"Kari exclaimed, wrapping Ali into a hug.

Ali shrugged in disbelief."what the hell did you just do? You were flying!" Kari yawped. Ali laughed nervously."you know, I'm not quite sure. But what about you? I saw you make the fire explode! Then you reduced it like it was nothing!" "Yeah, I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm going to go hunting. Ali, make sure to stay where you are so I can find you again, not like that's hard or anything."

Hazel had landed behind Kari, practically giving her a heart attack. "Oh yeah, Kari, this is hazel. She helped me escape from a fire lizard." Hazel mumbled a hello, before turning back to Ali"yeah, I'm going. Stay here." And with that, she took to the sky flying above the forest." The two girls sat back by the fire, warming their hands in the cold night.

"So were you washed up with anyone? What happened with that fire lizard?" Kari questioned. Ali explained what happened, how they were attacked and she had to leave their friend behind. "God..that sounds terrifying. Well, I washed up with Aqui, and as you can see, she's passed out."

Kari pointed to where they're friend lay, only to see she had disappeared. Leaping to their feet, Ali and Kari whipped their gazes in every direction."where did she go? I thought you said she was passed out!""she was! How was I supposed to know she would move?" Kari argued. The two looked frantically for their friend, before turning behind them to see her reaching into the water.

"Aqui! What the hell are you-" Kari's shouting was cut off. Aqui had dipped her fingertips into the water, but that wasn't the crazy part. Streams of water were twisting up her arm, glowing dimly. Ali and Kari stared in awe.

Aqui rose, lifting her arm up a little. The streams on her arm returned to the water, dancing as if they had a life of their own. "A-Aqui.." Ali stuttered. Aqui turned to them, flashing them a grin." I knew I was Jesus, but this is ridiculous. I'm fine now, don't worry you two. Cool fire." She walked over and slouched in front of it.

Ali and Kari sat too, not really saying much, just glad that they were all ok. Finally, Ali spoke." Let me get this straight..first kari makes a fire explode, then I can suddenly fly, and now Aqui can do tricks with water?? What the heck is going on guys?" Kari shrugged." I don't know Ali, I really don't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm so sorry this took so long to update, but I was suffering severe writers block and procrastination. And life got in the way...please don't kill me. Hope you like, new chapter sooner than the last hopefully😅