3.2 Quotes

Quotes: Just so you know I like to mix things up when it comes to quotes. Just think Tim Burton and you’ll do just fine.

First set: Nightmare before Christmas

1: I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light, and I'll scare you right out of your pants. To a guy in Kentucky, I'm Mister Unlucky. And I'm known though out England and France.

2: Won't they be impressed; I am a ge-ni-us! See how I transform this old rat inTO a most deLIGHTful hat!

3: You're jokin', you're jokin'! I can't believe my ears!  Would someone shut this fella up?  I'm drownin' in my tears!  It's funny, I'm laughing! / You really are too much.  And now, with your permission, I'm going to do my stuff.

4: On a dark cold night, under full moonlight, he flies into the fog like a vulture in the sky!

Second Set: Corpse Bride

5: But first! A toast, to Emily. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride! Tell me, my dear, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating? Hm?

6: If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking; and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed.

7: Hit it, boys. Hey! Give me a listen, you corpses of cheer,/Least those of you who still got an ear./I'll tell you a story make a skeleton cry/Of our own jubiliciously lovely corpse bride!

8: Little Miss Living, with her rosy cheeks and beating heart.