Recruitment Interview with @simmeringsilver

1. What prompted you to enter the MotherHorror Smackdown?

I read one of the entries and was intrigued. I haven't really written horror in a long time and thought it would be a really cool opportunity to check if I could still write it.

2. have you participated in any of the other Wattpad's Smackdown competitions? If yes, which ones and how many rounds did make it through?

This is the first time I am taking part in something like this.

3.What do you think makes a good smackdown competition?

Amazing stories by amazing writers who come up with really good ideas. To see how your thought is so different from the next persons. To learn from them and enjoy some really good stories with good sportsmanship between the contestants.

4. What would you like to see in the coming rounds?

Anything you throw my way! Something unusual and new. Something that will be a challenge and fun to write.

5.What were your first thoughts when you saw the recruitment picture and word count?

Waaahhh... Noooo I won't be able to do it! The problem wasn't the story. it was just that I had so many ways I could think of it and I didn't know which one idea to take. The word limit is basically what led me to writing the one I wrote though.