Recruitment Interview with @fallen_tear

1. What promoted you to enter the MotherHorror Smackdown?

Halloween is coming around the corner, and it got me in the mood to write something creepy. I've always loved Halloween. The feeling you get when you're scared out of your mind. My oldest sister use to tell such good campfire stories. She got a kick out of scaring us.(One time she came into the bathroom while I was in it, followed by my other two sisters and started to do 'Bloody Marry, I got your child' on me. I was around five at the time.) Might of been where my love for it began. Plus, horror movies are one of my favorites. Ones like The Shinning, Pet cemetery, Poltergeist, Exorcist... and so on. On top of that, I wanted to challenge myself and see what I can do. I'm not sure anything I've written is considered horror, but some of it is a little dark.

2. Have you participated in any of the other Wattpad's Smackdown competitions? If yes, which ones and how many rounds did make it through?

This is my first, and I'm also doing the fantasy one.

3. What do you think makes a good smackdown competition?

People who are willing to dedicate their time. Everyone is busy with life, and free time is hard to come by. So good sportsmanship and everyone willing to give their time and do their best, I think makes for a good competition.

4. What would you like to see in the up coming rounds?

I've never followed one of these things to closely, but I'd like for some scary campfire stories to be thrown in the mix.

5. What were your first thoughts when you saw the recruitment picture and the word count?

That's neat. Wonder what I could do with it.