Chapter 28

Okay so Things are getting super twisted this chapter so Plz i hope you love it tell me if ya dont!!! Jared's P.O.V is how this starts!!!

Enjoy...

three months later...

I opened my eyes and was instantly smiling. There was my Beauitful wife's face. Flawless and graceful. I was so happy to be married to her i could burst. Today i was getting announced alpha. This is getting was going to be painful. But anything to protect my love of my life and my unborn child. Im so glad we moved out two months ago.

Now we have privacy. And or child wont grow up around animals. Literally. I felt her stirr in my arms, and my heart fluttered with happiness.

"Why are you staring at me?" she mumbled.

"Because i love you " i chuckled.

"I love you too but im not staring at you 24/7" she laughed.

"Sure about that?" i smiled flirtinly.

"Oh yea ive seen better" she laughed.

WHAT!!?!??!?!

"WHO ILL KILL THEM!!!!" i hissed.

"Baby, relax im kidding" she smiled kissing my neck and running her tounge over my tatoo of her name.

I shivered. Dammit this girl does things to me. She winced.

"What happen?" i frowned.

"Our baby is playing soccer" she laughed.

I smiled. I like how she said our baby. I like it when she said our. I like it when she talks smiles laughs....

Damn im whipped.

"Well i have to go downstairs and go through that Alpha change thing today... i know you didnt like Chance going through that so i think its best you stay here" i suggested. her.

I saw how she reacted. She didnt like it.

"No, i want to be the first to congradulate you" she pouted.

NO NO NOT THAT FACE!!!!! I HATE THAT FACE.... Damn im weak.

"Okay okay you can come" i said burying my face in the crook of her neck.

A smile pastered across her face she kissed me full force. I dont care if she claimed she was fat. She was still sexy as hell.

"OW!!!" she yelled.

"WHAT????" i asked nervously.

Is it time?? ALREADY??? I DONT THINK I CAN DO THIS!!!!

"Our baby is haveing a kick boxing match" she hissed.