Chapter 9

Okay so chapter 9...

Enjoy...

Cherlninda's P.O.V

I layed there helpless. Purposeless. Lifeless. I really had no more purpose in life. I was having the best time of my life these past two weeks. Two perfect, perfect weeks. And it was all a big lie. None of it meant anything. So why did he mark me? To play with my feelings? Out of cruelty? Spite? Why?

"Well, Well, Well, What do we have here" A chilling voice chuckled.

I moved my head to see who it was. The odds were not in my favor today.

A Vampire.

"Look just finish me off i dont care okay" I said pathetically.

I had nothing to live for anymore. I had given him my heart and mind. All i had left was a my soul. My dead lifeless soul. He had the power to kill me and now i mine as well be dead.

"Your mate was stupid to let someone like you go. A beautiful White wolf. They are rare. You may just be the only one left. Well im about to put you guys in distinction" he hissed.

I closed my eyes waiting to die when a vision popped in my head. Jared was sending me what happened. As much as I didnt wanna hear it I had no choice. I tried to push it away but i gave up. I felt his confusion at the time. He realized it wasnt me but she had kissed him. Thats when I came. She looked like me.

That wasnt me. That was Bionca. She can shapeshift?!?!?!?!?!? I was so weak I couldnt anwser him but I can try.

"J-Jared help..." I whined.

"BABY CHERLLY ARE YOU OKAY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?" He asked frantically.

He sounded as if he was going to pieces right now.

"Jared im going to die"I simply said.

No need to sugarcoat it. I was too weak from the power of a heartbreak. I didnt know it was so powerful. It wasnt even that bad the first time we broke up.

"NO! dont you dare!!!!! stay with me talk to me where are you?" He asked me, his scent lingering in the air.

He was close.

"The woods... Some random place in the woods. Its like this big patch of dirt in the middle of a bunch of trees" I said specifically.

"Sweetheart, dont die on me I wont let anyone hurt you whats going on?" He asked calmly.

Trieing not to freak me out.

"A Vampire, Jared I dont know how long he is gonna let me live, im so sorry i didnt beileve you" I apologized to him.