Chapter 4 (Edited)

Okay so this is chapter four...

Enjoy...

 (OKAY!! So this plot of this chapter doesn't make sense at some points and cuts off in others, its because of the editing so try and figure it out. sorry!

Cherlninda's P.O.V

I shuddered at the thought of being this mutt's mate. This doesn't happen, it never happens... EVER. I didn't know if I even wanted this. The intensity of the moment died down for a minute, and I was able to breathe. To focus on what just happened.

"Jared is this even possible? Are you sure?" I asked him quietly.

He gave me a strange look. Like I said something wrong.

"Don't ask a question you really don't want to know the answer too" He said coldly to me.

He was trying to act resentful. But both of our voices have lost their sudden hostility. So I wasn't buying it for a second.

"I... I do want to know" I whispered to him.

When he spun around so quickly I flinched. He frowned at my rough movement and I sighed. I wasn't ready to tell him. I wasn't ready to tell anyone.

"Cherlninda, you ... just don't know what it's like. First, it was like there wasn't even a world existing around us. It was you and me, drowning in all the memories of each other. And then I was focused on you and everything about you. And it left me with one word. Mate" He told me truthfully, his eyes glowing with disbelief

And I believed him. I knew when he was lying, and when he was being absolutely sincere. And I felt his sincerity in my veins. He ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He always did that when he knew he was being sappy.His sexy black h- NO CHERLNINDA!!!

"For the first time in a long time, I actually don't hate every word that left your mouth" I said with a side smile.

He snorted loudly making me giggle for a second.

"So what word did you hate that came out of all that?" He asked simply, taking a few steps towards me.

"It was you an me" I blurted before I could stop myself.

Oh shit. Why is the world did I even say that? He blinked at me a few times before busting out laughing. I gave him a weird look. Why was he laughing he basically just insulted him. He put one hand on his knee and laughed even harder gripping his stomach in agony with the other hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say loosening the grip on myself.

He suddenly sobered and it made me wrap my arms around me tighter out of fear. The way he moves so fast creeps me out.

"Uh ... I don't know" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know but your acting weird" I tell him turning a little away from him.