Chapter 8

Okay so chapter 8...

Enjoy...

Cherlninda's P.O.V

He think he can out do me. Its so funny. I know how they play football. Only the mates are allowed to tackle each other. Its more of a teaseing game then a football game. The girls have to wear there mates jersey. I wasnt lieing to him. He looks sexy in that uniform. I remember hearing him thinking about me in his shirt and my pajamma shorts.

It makes my heart flutter just remembering. I know i sounded cocky before but i was so hideing that i looked like a apple. Its funny to watch his face expressions.  I havent seen Jerome in a while. Im pretty sure that Jared ripped his head off already. Or threatened him. Or ate him or something.

Man...

We are violent.

I made my way to my locker. On the door of my locker i looked at the picture of Jared sitting there. I stared dreamily at it. He was sitting there, one of those skater hats sitting lazily on his head. His eyes closed and the buds in his ears. He didnt look tense. Or stressed. He looked content and happy. At some type of peace.

His black hair falling a bit in his eyes. A small smile on his face as he listened to whatever song was blasting in older brothers IPod.

"Hi" a cheerful voice rang in my ears, interrupting my daydreams.

But i was too excited about who it was to care,

"OLIVIA!!" I said hugging her.

I havent talked to olivia in like forever.

"So spill everything I saw Jared head off into the woods with some guy call you his GIRLFRIEND! Girl you have holding out on me" She chirped jumping up and down like some sugar crazed toddler.

"Hon' it is a long long which I can do if I sleep at your house tonight" I said trailing off.

"But yours are gone for the month" She said confused.

"Um I have a guest staying there" I said sugar coating the problem.

She cocked her head to the side but didnt ask any questions and smiled. All the sudden, her books dropped. She growled. But picked them .

"OH im so so sorry let me help you!!" a voice said.

All of the sudden here eyes met and stayed that way. A feirce intensity swirling in there eyes. Chad, which i beileve is his name lips were parted slightly.His hands clutching the book so hard his knuckles were white. He looked as if he was holding the last of his control. I thought only my family can go with a wolf.

She couldnt possibly also have a mate with a wolf. She's a vampire!!!!!! I rushed the combination on my lock quickly opening my locker and reaching for the book. I opened it right away flipping to the last page,

Not only is the Vorobiev family that can mate to wolfs. But there are 3 other family's.