Chapter 11

Okay so chapter 11...

Enjoy...

Cherlninda's P.O.V

"Jar. Why are we going now?" I asked excitedly.

Honestly after the breakdown i just had, and all the school work ive been getting i just couldnt wait to bolt right on out of here.

"Cherlly its just you know... i want to celebrate us being a couple and getting together, you shoulkd enjoy a vacation" He said scratching the back of his neck.

And then i knew it was more than that.

"Jared, why do you bother lieing to me? I always find out anyway" I said placing my hand on his bare shoulder.

I felt him shiver under my fingertips. He ran his hands through his hair. He looked really nervous and scared. He looked something else but i couldnt put my finger on it. But he was certianly hiding himself from me. Something i hated when he did. Especially since he rarely did it. He moved away from me leaving me feeling empty and lost.

I didnt like that feeling at all. He moved over to the bed, sighing before motioning me to come to him. Just as i took a step towards him my phone went off. I sighed. Dammit who is it? I looked at my phone and saw it was my mom. I gave him a apologetic face but he just smiled and laid back on the bed. 

Putting his arms behind his head even though he was already laying on three pillow's. I flipped it open.

"Hello?" I asked, annoyance slipping through my voice.

"Hi honey, Its mommy" My mom said like i was a five year old.

I didnt mind though. I sighed. Okay... i can do this. I can do this.

"Hi mom um I have to tell you something" I said before i could chicken out.

Jared's body snapped up from the bed and snatched up his hand in mine and squeezing it reasureingly.

'Im here for you Cherlly' He told me through the mind link.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Honey lemme speak first. I wanted to say we wont be coming home for another month because your father was admitted into a vampire docter. Your sisters and brother was too, its just me who didnt get sick. Good thing i dont like Pineapples huh?" She chuckled.

I laughed, i guess so. Or else she would have gotten in too.

 "Something in the colada's appearntly. Im sorry honey. If you want I could send someone to get you..." She said scrambleing around probaly to grab something.

"NO!!!!! I mean um no im fine I like the quiet" I lied quickly.

My face must have been extremely comical because Jared cover his mouth with his spare hand to stop his laughter.